Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cvazir View Post
    exterminate=destroy. what do you mean by that?
    I thik he means execute. Execute his plan.

Anyway this thread is turning into the blame game that'll eventually reach the point "its god's fault for creating the universe and mankind and Kishimoto" or if you're atheist "its the big bang's fault for creating the universe and manikind and Kishimoto".
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

He probably meant to say "execute" instead of "exterminate". If not that, then I'm as confused as you lol.

@POW
    But he was behind the Kyuuby incident, so he is responsible for the Fox's appearance. So it's all his fault. Or, are you saying that even Foxless, the uchiha would be suppressed?
    Madara is master of manipulation for sure and his handywork probably goes deeper into the story line than we realize atm. However Madara doesnt force anyone as all the charcters have free will and have a choice.

Its just that hes so skilled at seeing peoples weaknesses and playing on them to get what he wants. So in some ways you can blame Madara but ultimatly every indiviual has to take responisblity for thier own actions and the blame cant be shouldered by one person.

I do agree Madara plays a role in many of the major events and I have even gone as far to speculate he may have had a hand in the previous ninja wars.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Madara's idealism is wrong, it will only lead into more hatred and death, whilst I believe that the First Hokage's way of thinking is the same as Naruto's that is why he opposed Madara.

Naruto will get things right, probably.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Afro and Steve have allready said it,.. I meant execute his plan. Soz for the mis communication.

@ Jimmy

well, I didn't said that he started it, but that he spread the hatred even further.. so by spreading the hatred for so many years, he made so many lifes misserable.

About the fact that madara is a victim of it himself, proves that he had all the time ( living 80 years ) to find a solution to stop the hatred, but he DIDN'T!

Madara went on manipulating one of the strongest missing - nins for joining his clan ( akaktsuki ) to create chaos, hate and taking the lives of innocent people.

You said that madara didn't try to kill anybody you know, excep the 1st hokage? Well, on paper that is true, but his way of manipulating the others, shows us how powerfull, evil he really is.. so indirectly he's the one murdering.

Like I said, Madara is a resemble of a " True Genius " with the mindthinking of a Devil who is hiding in the shadows. He lets other people doing his dirty work.. and he's doing it very well if you ask me
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Cockney Geezer
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Afro and Steve have allready said it,.. I meant execute his plan. Soz for the mis communication.

@ Jimmy

well, I didn't said that he started it, but that he spread the hatred even further.. so by spreading the hatred for so many years, he made so many lifes misserable.

About the fact that madara is a victim of it himself, proves that he had all the time ( living 80 years ) to find a solution to stop the hatred, but he DIDN'T!
    Good solutions requires time and patience.

How long did the engineers improve healthy by seperating sewage water from drinking water? A few hundred years...

Madara went on manipulating one of the strongest missing - nins for joining his clan ( akaktsuki ) to create chaos, hate and taking the lives of innocent people.

You said that madara didn't try to kill anybody you know, excep the 1st hokage? Well, on paper that is true, but his way of manipulating the others, shows us how powerfull, evil he really is.. so indirectly he's the one murdering.
    Did he really manipulate? So far we're given two sides of the story.

Madara's side and Itachi's side.

When Yodaime said he felt someone was lurking around when the 9-tails hit konoha, he said something about a person with a mask.

As we know, when Itachi met Madara, he had a different mask. And the anbu all wear masks as well as root.

As far as I know it could be anyone. But currently it was likely to be Madara. But whats the point for Madara to attack Konoha, he knew the 9-tails wasn't enough to destroy it.

My opinion, is that Yodaime was assasinated, for Danzous attempt to become Hokage.

It makes no sense for Madara to attack Konoha.

It makes more sense that Danzou, whom would know of Yodaime's new demon sealing technique, to force him to use it.

Like I said, Madara is a resemble of a " True Genius " with the mindthinking of a Devil who is hiding in the shadows. He lets other people doing his dirty work.. and he's doing it very well if you ask me
    Madara is a Genius, but he correctly foretold that the Uchiha clan would be destroyed by the Senju and Hokages....

Sure he was part of them being killed... but I think that Madara realised he was part of Danzou's plan to eliminate Urchiha...

Madara isn't evil... if he wanted to he could have killed Naruto first... nope he wanted to talk...

At this point, Madara has trancended beyond good or evil. His actions at this point cannot be judged. He has such a great understanding of the ninja world. As the Hokage summit has taught us, the Akatsuki leader has taken advantage of the rising tensions for war between nations. Having that kind of foresight indicates revolutionary thinking.

I personally think Madara wants to show the world how foolish they are, by experimenting and manipulating the countries social systems to let humanity whitness exactly what they are doing wrong and hopefully correct it if humanity truly has any hope of progressing. I think that's Madara's ultimate goal. To allow humanity whether or not it will conquer its own hatred when they are staring right at it. A test of humanity's worth.

At the end of the day, Madara just might want to live in the same world envisioned by all the revolutionaries in this manga. Its just that to do that, you gotta flip the sytem. And this is where Kishi starts to show this concept expressed through several different angles, with Naruto's, ultimately becoming the one to be brought to fruition(theoretically).
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Cockney Geezer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    At this point, Madara has trancended beyond good or evil. His actions at this point cannot be judged. He has such a great understanding of the ninja world. As the Hokage summit has taught us, the Akatsuki leader has taken advantage of the rising tensions for war between nations. Having that kind of foresight indicates revolutionary thinking.

I personally think Madara wants to show the world how foolish they are, by experimenting and manipulating the countries social systems to let humanity whitness exactly what they are doing wrong and hopefully correct it if humanity truly has any hope of progressing. I think that's Madara's ultimate goal. To allow humanity whether or not it will conquer its own hatred when they are staring right at it. A test of humanity's worth.

At the end of the day, Madara just might want to live in the same world envisioned by all the revolutionaries in this manga. Its just that to do that, you gotta flip the sytem. And this is where Kishi starts to show this concept expressed through several different angles, with Naruto's, ultimately becoming the one to be brought to fruition(theoretically).
    I drink to that...

A toast shall we.

As a corollary to my post, I believe that Madara uses evil to fight evil. Which is what I think is the flaw of his plans(well atleast the ones I speculate to be). Because thats just establishing another cycle to start. I think he realizes, similarly to Nagato, that cycle's of hatred are neccessary, in order for humanity to confront the issues, and deal with them. However, how you deal with them is the most important aspect.

Deliberately leaving that decision in the hands of people predisposed to hatred is risky, and the consequences are destructive. I think Naruto is Madara's saving grace Which is why I think he's manufacturing the perfect evil (Sasuke) as this test and to see if there is anyone truly capable of defeating the evil.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Cockney Geezer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    A toast shall we.

As a corollary to my post, I believe that Madara uses evil to fight evil. Which is what I think is the flaw of his plans(well atleast the ones I speculate to be). Because thats just establishing another cycle to start. I think he realizes, similarly to Nagato, that cycle's of hatred are neccessary, in order for humanity to confront the issues, and deal with them. However, how you deal with them is the most important aspect.

Deliberately leaving that decision in the hands of people predisposed to hatred is risky, and the consequences are destructive. I think Naruto is Madara's saving grace Which is why I think he's manufacturing the perfect evil (Sasuke) as this test and to see if there is anyone truly capable of defeating the evil.
    owww....Thats pushing past borat....

I'll reserve that idea in my head. But its heading that direction it seems.

Sasuke didn't want to kill, has now killed which could mean Madara has succeeded in sowing the seed.

I absolutely agree that Naruto is Madara's saving grace. I think Madara will see that Naruto is really Nagato if Nagato had a 2nd chance at living and learnt his mistakes.

It seems strange that Madara wasn't too concerned that Itachi betrayed Akasuki. But he was pissed off so much that Nagato used a technique for Naruto instead of Madara.

In otherwords Nagato and Madara had a really close relationship than Madara had with the Uchiha clan. To the point it hurts, not just because Nagato had a special technique.