Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Well if madara hadnt attacked the village with the fox, the uchiha massica wouldnt of happened as the elders wouldnt have any reason to have them all hacked to bits by itachi. So it has to be madara's fault.
    ~Hatake kakashi, The leagendary copy ninja

ThE g0d Of s0uL s0cIetY APmugen's Avatar
    well everything up to now has to be madara's fault, from beginning to end everything has been because of madara's actions if not the only people who could be close to madara in planning things would be danzo and probably oro but if we find out latter in the series that not everything was planned by madara than there is probably someone more powerfull than madara pulling the string but i highly doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by cvazir View Post
    POW, how does it not make any sense then?
    As I explained the tension between the Senju and Uchiha already exsisted Madara did not need to manufacture distrust the Uchiha had for the Elders as they already had it.

The measures the elders took after the Fox attacked the village by isolating the Uchiha from the village set things in motoin all Madara had to do was sit back and watch.

Its a natural human reaction to rebel when being oppressed for years where that tension only builds further I mean look at Iran.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Cockney Geezer
    Is this Madara's fault? HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many characters in the Narutoverse actually understand the depth of hatred in the Ninja world?

Naruto, J-man, Kakashi, Yodaime and Madara.

Everyone else is engulfed by the endless hatred that feeds itself.

Sasuke has no idea where his hatred is leading him, Danzou is still attempting to be recognised at the cost of lives and lies.... it's all going down, and look we have Raikage going all out to avenge his brother.

Madara is trying to teach Sasuke a lesson, and finds out that Naruto has understood it better than Sasuke.

@POW
    But he was behind the Kyuuby incident, so he is responsible for the Fox's appearance. So it's all his fault. Or, are you saying that even Foxless, the uchiha would be suppressed?

call me carzy but i believe it's Kishimoto Masashi fault

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ng.jimmy View Post
    Is this Madara's fault? HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many characters in the Narutoverse actually understand the depth of hatred in the Ninja world?

Naruto, J-man, Kakashi, Yodaime and Madara.

Everyone else is engulfed by the endless hatred that feeds itself.

Sasuke has no idea where his hatred is leading him, Danzou is still attempting to be recognised at the cost of lives and lies.... it's all going down, and look we have Raikage going all out to avenge his brother.

Madara is trying to teach Sasuke a lesson, and finds out that Naruto has understood it better than Sasuke.
    everytime when I read one of your posts, you show a lot of LOVE for Madara.. with LOVE I mean, you really think that Madara is good don't you?

Are you really sure that Madara hadn't any influences for what is happening right now and allready happened..?

You know that the SECOND ATTACK of Madara with the Kyuubi, made Naruto's life misserable and Sasuke's life?

Because, if that second attack didn't happened, Fourth Hokage could have raised his SON ( naruto ) and Itachi,sasuke and all the other Uciha's could have lived peacefully untill now..

IMO, Madara spreaded the hate even further and he has / had A LOT OF INFLUENCES for the circle of hatred what this generation are living with. Madara is a Genius Fuck, more like a " Devil in the Shadows " waiting for the right time to exterminate his plan.

Tho, your the first person I know, who thinks that Madara is good.. interesting
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Cockney Geezer
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    everytime when I read one of your posts, you show a lot of LOVE for Madara.. with LOVE I mean, you really think that Madara is good don't you?

Are you really sure that Madara hadn't any influences for what is happening right now and allready happened..?

Yes, and no.

Of course he had influence, but to blame it squarely on Madara is just wrong.

You know that the SECOND ATTACK of Madara with the Kyuubi, made Naruto's life misserable and Sasuke's life?

Because, if that second attack didn't happened, Fourth Hokage could have raised his SON ( naruto ) and Itachi,sasuke and all the other Uciha's could have lived peacefully untill now..
    Thats the point. You think it might, but the Hatred runs very deep, Madara isn't the cause of the hatred.

He's a victim of it himself... the fact that we don't know his calling, means that its all the harder for us to guess what he's up to next.

IMO, Madara spreaded the hate even further and he has / had A LOT OF INFLUENCES for the circle of hatred what this generation are living with. Madara is a Genius Fuck, more like a " Devil in the Shadows " waiting for the right time to exterminate his plan.

Tho, your the first person I know, who thinks that Madara is good.. interesting
    The only character we know that is very villianous is Orochimaru.

Madara just needed leverage, hence got together s-class ninjas. They committed crime here and there, but bare in mind, some of the members of Akasuki were betrayed by their own village and the crimes of the village on them were never paid by justice. Hence the Hatred, forcing them to become a missing-nin.

They became villians because of other villians, except they weren't in a leadership position to cover the crimes.

As far as I know, Hanzou and Danzou are worser than Madara multiple times.

Madara fought the 1st, fair and square.

H&D, took konan as hostage and used despicable tactics. And Danzou sealed the tongue of Sai...

hanzou and danzou does rhyme. are they brothers? jeng jeng jeng another theory created.

in my opinion, every hatred has its root. so probably it's the rokudaime's fault that he created ninjutsu to cause chaos in the shinobi world.

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Madara is a Genius Fuck, more like a " Devil in the Shadows " waiting for the right time to exterminate his plan.
    exterminate=destroy. what do you mean by that?