Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar

Do you think This is all Madara's fault

Sitting here thinking about the Naruto series and i came up with a thought, did Madara start all these seqence of events. Maybe it was him that went to the leaders of the Uchiha Clan and pumped them up to revolt against Kohona. I have a hard time thinking that they just woke up and said lets revolt. Maybe Madara told them the same story that he told Sasuke. The reason why I think this way is cause Madara was hanging around Konoha. Now why would he be hanging around, I highly doubt it he did it just for kicks. He had to be there for a reason. Maybe this is all part of the Moon Eye plan. What do you guys and gals think

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Madara in essence started it because it was his ideas that the clan leaders went back too for reference. And so would the guilt of betraying a loyal member only to be betrayed by the peace they thought they were living under. Danzou prbably played the opposite part of the equation. It is likely he prevented peace talks and provoked the Uchiha more and more for his own advantage. Knowing he had Itachi on his side with MS and his own manipulative sharingan could handle the Uchiha's response.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Banned
    I think Madara is doing this to revive his Brother/familiy!!!

Madara using the Kyuubi to attack Konoha lead to the killing off of the Uchiha clan. Whether he intended it to be that way, we'll probably never know, but ultimately it was the results of his actions that have lead us up to this point in the story. Or at least most everything has stemmed from his actions.

Fast h├Ątte ich vergessen Terryboy's Avatar
    Everything in naruto is mostly caused by him.

FLY WITH THE WIND

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Madara using the Kyuubi to attack Konoha lead to the killing off of the Uchiha clan. Whether he intended it to be that way, we'll probably never know, but ultimately it was the results of his actions that have lead us up to this point in the story. Or at least most everything has stemmed from his actions.
    Agreed!

and Madara was well aware, what his actions could lead to.. the coup from the Uchiha!

So, please listen to me;

We all know that his story that he told sasuke, isn't 100 % pure. So, he planned everything out. At the last attack from the Kyuubi, itachi was 4 years old. Couple years later, Itachi somehow found Madara in the forest.. ( I believe that Itachi is one of the strongest characters ever been brought in Naruto Manga ) BUT it is a little bit strange that he FOUND madara at that day.

This could mean that MADARA wanted to be found, because he was well aware what his actions could bring and he was waiting for this moment to happen.

So, we know that sasuke was everything he needed + madara was very pleased that Itachi died. That means that Itachi was fuckin up his plan for a long time.. my point is:

it could be bery possible that it was MADARA'S idea to keep sasuke safe.. + he knew that he couldn't kill his little brother ( maybe he had ZETZU allready working for him or HIMSELF who secretly observerd everything that was happening with Itachi / sasuke / father and everything else.. )
    Itachi knew that Madara had a plan but at that moment, he just didn't knew wat it was.. only thing he probably wanted, was to keep sasuke alive.

After that, Itachi assumed that he wants Sasuke for somekind of reasons and thats why he knew that madara was going to have a chit chat with Sasuke. Thats why he planted his jutsu inside of sasuke and his second plan was Naruto to save sasuke..

Itachi and Madara probably didn't fight eachother, because they didn't want to sacrifice theirselfs and messing up their OWN plans.. they both had diffirent plans.

Itachi had a disease and that came out handy for Madara.

Just an idea of mine, I never looked at this way but it is possible.. ( because the big holes in madara's story, are probably the; itachi went to konoha to show danzou that he's still alive so dont fuck with Sasuke OR about that itachi wanted him to be alive ( and not saying it was him all alone he wanted him to be alive.. )
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Unless Kishi comes up with an unimaginable gigantic plot twist, the answer to this thread is "Duh".

UCHIHA POWER!!! lol

I thought about this before but really it would make no sense. Madara already sent the fox to attack the village after that it was like dominos as he knew about the tension between the Uchiha and Senju.

All he had to do was topple the first piece and then sit back and watch the action. The elders mistrust turned to reality and the Uchiha planned their coup. Madara only needs to manipulate exsisting circumstances rather than hand make them.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

POW, how does it not make any sense then?

8 posts deleted. 1 more troll post and this goes to the graveyard.