Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HOW will Naruto tame the beast

I know there's a thread like this but Killer bee wont show him squat ! itachi gave naruto powers and thats the true key now that his dad helped him out once and for the last time. he's going to have to relay on itachi's gift even though it wont appear right away becouse by now naruto most likely forgot all about it !

PROOF !!!
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...3/page008.html

he wont have to relay on itachi gift.. we still dont know what it is,,,

i think it something to make the sharingan useless
    Spoiler!

Sasuke_perez22 I have to ask in all honestly why do you like making threads that serve no purpose. I'm not trying to make fun of you or put you down as I have nothing against you but seeing as you already know there is thread about this couldnt you just have posted there.

The point of a new thread is to generate debate and you are just making a statement here not really putting anything debate worthy so why waste time making an unesserary thread for it.

Your name is becoming synonymous with the Graveyard I mean 5 threads in the graveyard in less than 20 days come now. Its great that you want to contribute to the forum but perhaps you should do it more constructivly.

Its fine to want to increase your post count but it will become irreleveant if you get yourself banned form racking up infractions which by the way are not Mangashares version of Disney dollars that you can trade in for prizes and fun.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Sasuke_perez22 I have to ask in all honestly why do you like making threads that serve no purpose. I'm not trying to make fun of you or put you down as I have nothing against you but seeing as you already know there is thread about this couldnt you just have posted there.

The point of a new thread is to generate debate and you are just making a statement here not really putting anything debate worthy so why waste time making an unesserary thread for it.

Your name is becoming synonymous with the Graveyard I mean 5 threads in the graveyard in less than 20 days come now. Its great that you want to contribute to the forum but perhaps you should do it more constructivly.

Its fine to want to increase your post count but it will become irreleveant if you get yourself banned form racking up infractions which by the way are not Mangashares version of Disney dollars that you can trade in for prizes and fun.
    DAMMMMMMM pow u went all out and let her/him have it

but hes right u no.

Beer and Music

^ wow 5 threads??..daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayum

anywho, naruto will TAME the beast by watching Fuel TV

@Pow, WORD! Had to laugh a little and can fully agree with you.
    OT:
    You can't be sure that Killerbee doesn't train or work with Naruto, it's just an assumption.
    And if Itachi is talking like "I hope you never have to use it" it has to be in connection with Sasuke or Konoha, since these things were the only he loved. Most likely, it's to counter Sasuke or to help Naruto to get rid of genjutsu or something sharingan related.
    - Just a guess like your thread is one.

This can totally be merged with the "Killerbee training Naruto" thread since that thread indirectly addresses the subject of this thread. Although, if the purpose of Itachi's gift was to help Naruto take full control of the Kyuubi, why would Itachi hope that Naruto would never have to use it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke_perez22 View Post
    I know there's a thread like this but Killer bee wont show him squat ! itachi gave naruto powers and thats the true key now that his dad helped him out once and for the last time. he's going to have to relay on itachi's gift even though it wont appear right away becouse by now naruto most likely forgot all about it !

PROOF !!!
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...3/page008.html
    You know why is it that your always posting threads that are bound to end up in the graveyard at some point?
    We don't know anything about the gift that Itachi gave Naruto. And thus there is no reason speculate on what it does.

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    im sorry guy, you just dont have the EPIC thread making abilities like certain users
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    im sorry guy, you just dont have the EPIC thread making abilities like certain users
    thats why i stop making em
    Spoiler!