Monkey D. Dragon power.

k this might be crazy but i was thinking if marco is a phoenix, could it be that dragon df is dragon, because everytime he appears, there's a storm, wind, and raining and in asian these are dragons things yo.(no proof so far)
    and like how the heck did he managed to go to where luffy was, well obviously let just say if his df is mythical dragon, then he can fly...
    and just ask urself a simple question, if he is so weak, how the heck can he even stands up against the WG.
    just some crazy thinking yo, dont mind me^_^

Read before creating a new thread. I believe that there has been discussions about these before.

You could have added some interesting facts / hints from pages in the manga that would greatly support such an idea.

inb4 graveyard / merge

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Read before creating a new thread. I believe that there has been discussions about these before.

You could have added some interesting facts / hints from pages in the manga that would greatly support such an idea.

inb4 graveyard / merge
    honestly, nice going there, no offense but when was that discussion, like a bit over 2 years ago?
    before anybody even know that mythical beast df is rarer than logia, right, good one.
    also wat facts, why do people even bother discussing one piece if they aint keeping track of manga and anime.
    and support idea with wat, u mean like the Akainu df thread and went for 10 pages with no proof of his power so far.
    im not sure if u want to diss my thread or helping me but thread close, take it some where else kid, dumb people and forum woot.

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    you trash talk him but he's right. you dont see me making a heracle as next straw hat crew member do you? no, i keep it in the next sh member thread. if you posted there, it'd be brought back here and people would look in it again

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    i was thinking this too, highly possible IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by xAzNxStYlEx View Post
    and just ask urself a simple question, if he is so weak, how the heck can he even stands up against the WG.
    Who said that he is weak?

Besides, you don't need a DF power to be strong in OP. Shanks and as far as we can tell Mihawk both are DF free and they are two of the strongest fighters in the manga, as far as we can tell.

Dragon stopped Smoker from getting Luffy without getting killed or captured, that's proof enough that he's strong. IMO, Smoker is Vice Admiral level, and Dragon seemed to be on another level during their brief encounter.

But in my opinion Dragon's true strength aren't his physical abilities, it's his the fact that he's head of the revolution and his ability to persuade countries to join him that make him especially dangerous to the World Government, and therefore make him "The Most Dangerous Man in the World".

Veteran Member
    is your only reasoning the fact that his name is dragon and half the people here want to see a dragon DF?

hes likely in charge of the weather or something like that
    Spoiler!

Last I heard, dragons didn't manipulate all aspects of the weather. He would have had to at least become a partial dragon to use his abilities as well, but that didn't happen when he saved Luffy from Smoker, so I'm gonna say that he's not a Zoan type if he has a DF.

if you assume he has a dragon df cuz of his name, then wouldnt it be fair to assume he has a monkey df too?

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

former mod
    This doesn't really need a discussion. Right now the manga is centering on the WB/WG action, and let's not start assuming powers of characters based on their names.
    Marco's name is simply Marco, and he has the phoenix ability. So why would you assume Monkey D. Dragon was a Dragon Zoan users? It's much more likely that he can manipulate the wheather, but we simply don't know yet, and the story is a couple hundred chapters away from concentrating on Dragon... let's debate this in a year or two.