Itachi's implant

he didnt get one but he did put it in some one
    alot of people says that itachi's death caused sasuke's awaking of his amaterasu but this says other wise
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...7/page008.html
    yes this is just tell all those poeple i was fighting with before IN YOUR FACE lol

NO!
    The Awakening of his Mangekyou Sharingan was because of the death of Itachi, but Itachi also gave Sasuke his technique(s)!
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    NO!
    The Awakening of his Mangekyou Sharingan was because of the death of Itachi, but Itachi also gave Sasuke his technique(s)!
    did you read it !!!! cant argue with that!!!!
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...7/page011.html

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke_perez22 View Post
    he didnt get one but he did put it in some one
    alot of people says that itachi's death caused sasuke's awaking of his amaterasu but this says other wise
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...7/page008.html
    yes this is just tell all those poeple i was fighting with before IN YOUR FACE lol
    , that Amaterasu was a one-shot thing that doesnt work anymore. Remember that Itachi made things so that Amaterasu would attack Madara if his sharingan crossed sight with Sasukes sight - after that one time it didnt Amatersu didnt popped out on Madara again.

Sasuke and Itachi are brothers - same blood - the reason they both have Amaterasu MS jutsu and yes - Sasukes emotional and painful realization of who really was Itachi and that hes dead caused his MS to awaken.

//thread
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Uhh sure.