Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    You know, you gotta feel sorry for Caster, whichever way it turns out. My sense is that she a normal (?) girl with unusually boyish/mannish features (but a girl none-the-less), hence the way reports say she used to play soccer with the boys in her village when she was little. This does not preclude the possibility of intentional or unintentional steroids from her coach.

Either way though the poor thing is getting subjected to embarrassing world-wide scrutiny like she never expected.
    That is true.
    However, I'm pretty sure caster is fully aware that her own self doesn't appear as feminine as the average female. She has made the choice to sacrifice her feminity for athleticism and so she should be respected for it instead of being subjected to this silly embarrassment. And yes, I believe caster is a she.
    Last edited by QXY; 08-31-2009 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by QXY View Post
    That is true.
    However, I'm pretty sure caster is fully aware that her own self doesn't appear as feminine as the average female. She has made the choice to sacrifice her feminity for athleticism and so she should be respected for it instead of being subjected to this silly embarrassment. And yes, I believe caster is a she.
    Funny you should say that: I just read this update from BBC World service web site. This (below) is what Caster Looks like with a little make-up.

Read the rest of it here:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8243553.stm

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story...gans?GT1=39002

SYDNEY (AP) - World 800-meter champion Caster Semenya of South Africa has male and female sexual organs, the Sydney Morning Herald said on Friday, posing an ethical and political quandary for athletics' ruling body.

Semenya's reported condition could have grave medical implications.

The Herald said extensive physical examinations of 18-year-old Semenya ordered by the IAAF have shown she is technically a hermaphrodite.

Medical reports indicate she has no ovaries, but rather has internal male testes, which are producing large amounts of testosterone.

The newspaper said the IAAF was trying to contact Semenya to inform her of the results. After dominating her race at the world titles in Berlin last month, Semenya was given blood and chromosome tests as well as a gynecological examination.

"This is a medical issue and not a doping issue where she was deliberately cheating," IAAF spokesman Nick Davies was quoted as saying by the newspaper.

"These tests do not suggest any suspicion of deliberate misconduct but seek to assess the possibility of a potential medical condition which would give Semenya an unfair advantage over her competitors. There is no automatic disqualification of results in a case like this."

The IAAF has said Semenya would probably keep her medal because the case was not related to a drug matter. But the Herald said an alternative possibility was to award a second gold to the runner-up, Janeth Jepkosgei from Kenya.
    ...o_o never saw that one coming.

Not everyone is 100% male or felmale.
    She could have be born a he/she. I had a friend that was born a he/she.

right... which is what mr. badguy just posted.
    hermaphrodite
    she has both male and female sexual organs.
    i didn't expect that. and i feel bad that she had to find out in such a public manner. oh well. it looks like she'll keep her gold.
    and @paulbee. the picture looks like a drag queen. no offense or anything

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Quote Originally Posted by tatsukai1990 View Post
    right... which is what mr. badguy just posted.
    hermaphrodite
    she has both male and female sexual organs.
    i didn't expect that. and i feel bad that she had to find out in such a public manner. oh well. it looks like she'll keep her gold.
    and @paulbee. the picture looks like a drag queen. no offense or anything
    Poor Caster.
    Last edited by paulbee; 09-11-2009 at 12:19 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Beer and Music
    damn!
    i just watched the video on abcnews.com
    lol...hermaphrodite..crazy shit