Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Probably a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post

The majority of people only watch the athletics once the Olympics or world championships are on. If the athletes feel that there is something that does not feel or look right they have every right to voice their concerns.

Just because they did, does not mean that the athletic bodies will look into it straight away, they themselves where concerned and deciding how to look into this.

I take your point about athletes voicing their opinion. My problem with the whole debacle is that it's usually done discretely. But we now know that 'she's' going to be tested. The IAAF better pray they were right on this one or else its going to look like bitter lemons on the part of anyone who complained.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Beer and Music
    well...i dont see a huge black penis swinging around with a pair of balls, therefore not a man.
    face does look pretty manly..but then again ppl from south africa all look the same, dark, male-looking and black nappy hair

Update

Caster Semanya has been found to have 3 Times the normal amount of Testosterone as the average woman.

Some women are born this way (natural for them). Anyway here is a link to the full story.

http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2009/08...-in-south.html

More tests to follow.

** One commentary I read stated that even this high level is still low compared with the normal male.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Has semen in her name. What did you expect?

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    As a follow up to the what Paulbee wrote, the article also stated the following:

This does not necessarily prove that she has been doping as some women naturally have such a result. But very interestingly, it turns out her coach is the same former East German coach who was once accused of feeding so many steroids to a female athlete that she was "forced" to have sexual reassignment surgery and now lives as a man. More gender tests on Semanya are continuing, much to the outrage of her countrymen, who see racism in the investigation.
    To the part in bold: What the hell?! Um....I don't wanna jump the gun but I'm smelling something that has the scent of 'drugs'. The plot thickens and in several weeks the mystery will be revealed.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

You know, you gotta feel sorry for Caster, whichever way it turns out. My sense is that she a normal (?) girl with unusually boyish/mannish features (but a girl none-the-less), hence the way reports say she used to play soccer with the boys in her village when she was little. This does not preclude the possibility of intentional or unintentional steroids from her coach.

Either way though the poor thing is getting subjected to embarrassing world-wide scrutiny like she never expected.

It's really disturbing if the coach indeed was using hormones on his charges. I mean, you'd think he'd have learned not to mess with hormones the first time around, but for some reason he thinks there's enough justification to do it the second time around.

But yeah, I gotta agree that Semenya is in a very tough position. She probably just dreamt of making it big through track and now everything's crumbling down.

Quote Originally Posted by SockPuppet View Post
    Can I make this post my sig?
    LOL, ROFLMAO.

Don't believe everything you hear about blacks, besides you can be externally gender ambiguous, or even appear externally female and still be a biological male.