View Poll Results: Should thsv opt for the final solution?

Voters
9056. You may not vote on this poll
  • Verdammt, JA!

9,032 99.73%
  • Nein

24 0.27%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    I vote no someone has to keep you narutards from spamming the forums with stupid danzo is Obito theory threads or Sasuke fucked his mother while his dad raped his anus, also known as a lucky pierre..... threads......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    This thread is awesome. I vote yes. Now some of you might be shocked at this but that would be those of you who don't know what the final solution is/was.

The final solution was Hitler's plan to exterminate jews in Europe. By proposing thsv employ the final solution, you are in fact requesting that he exterminate all of you. Now these is typically the part where I insult narutards but let's be honest, there's no way I can top authentic ignorance.
    The actual Final Solution: http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Final_solution

Quote Originally Posted by xXD3THKLOKXx View Post
    So I guess I'll quote word for word now...

In other words, the Final Solution means once and for all eliminating the Jewish problem.
    Thanks for proving me right, it's a completely excessive, but albeit appreciated gesture.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Uhg, I was gonna jump on the narutard bashing bandwagon, but then I noticed in my post I stated I want sharingan, and to make it worse I have close up of Naruto's face(that I fucking drew) as my avatar. So doing that would make me look like a hypocritical narutard which is probably the worst vice you can have. But I still declare that I AM NOT A NARUTARD!
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

The final solution was Hitler's plan to exterminate jews in Europe. By proposing thsv employ the final solution, you are in fact requesting that he exterminate all of you. Now these is typically the part where I insult narutards but let's be honest, there's no way I can top authentic ignorance.
    I voted yes. Thsv, go for it.

former mod
    I... can't vote... I still laugh so hard that I can barely move my mouse and whenever I come close to those voting circles it jumps see-saw.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, but I agree that thsv is scary. That's why he got this kind of shitjob in the first place, and what I lub <3 him for.

Banned
    So I guess I'll quote word for word now...

Thanks for proving me right, it's a completely excessive, but albeit appreciated gesture.
    You know I'd go the extra mile for you Asce . Anyway, this was what I was refering to, "An Hero - May also be considered a Final Solution."

Beer and Music
    This thread is awesome. I vote yes. Now some of you might be shocked at this but that would be those of you who don't know what the final solution is/was.

good reply to the OP's post

as for me, hmm ive never had a problem with him really, hes pretty cool, so for now i will not vote, if someone wants me to vote..lol show how thvs has been "out of control"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    good reply to the OP's post

as for me, hmm ive never had a problem with him really, hes pretty cool, so for now i will not vote, if someone wants me to vote..lol show how thvs has been &quot;out of control&quot;
    http://mangashare.com/forums/showthr...t=13345&page=3

Quote Originally Posted by xXD3THKLOKXx View Post
    I fail to see what that thread proves other than the fact that you and Steve seem to utterly suck at quoting.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!