View Poll Results: Should thsv opt for the final solution?

Voters
9056. You may not vote on this poll
  • Verdammt, JA!

    9,032 99.73%
  • Nein

    24 0.27%
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 124
  1. #111
    Veteran Member tatsukai1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    1,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodyjo the Great View Post
    thats what im saying thsv is a ok guy i mean 9,017 to 15 wow thats alot of hate.

    i have never had a problem with thsv but i have seen or heard things like ppl getting mod attacked and i read in one post if the mods dont like u you will find urself with a infraction every two days

    or getting singled out for saying things that if it had not been u wouldn't be a problem.
    i hope you know why all there are over 9000 votes.

    @Raymond, its german, first one meaning something along the line of hell yeah, and the second one meaning no


    also, i motion that this thread be put in the hall of fame section. it would be great to have documentation of narutards trying to put down a mod.

    and FS, when you say that you're going to leave, yet you return to post in a few threads every now and then, it lessens the impact of you leaving in the first place.

    made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

  2. #112
    Oh Em Gee! Raymond Agustin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Posts
    1,094
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    You know if they where serious about this they would provide some kind of evidence to substantiate thier claims.


    I mean really can you find 3 threads he graveyarded unfairly that were not just plain retarded or redundant?


    Of course not, they have no claims because they have no evidence!


    He didnt land on the Naruto section the Naruto section landed on him!


    Therefore I move to have my defendant charged NOT GUILTY and have all charges dropped your honor!!
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

    Kugatachi Danki


    Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

  3. #113
    Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    JAC Street - Gintama FC; Boredom Plains
    Posts
    5,667
    I think we should ban POW for using such an annoying font style and size. -_-' Since thsv stole a tv for me, I'm all for him staying though. Go Onii-chan!

    Seriously though...why is this thread still open?
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

  4. #114
    غفر الله لنا ولكم WiSeMaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York, Queens
    Posts
    1,809
    I personally feel that we should all bash on one mod a week. This week its Thsv, next week it should be Mass Zero. Just because I think we should pick on a Bleach Mod

  5. #115
    Beer and Music
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    4,198
    Quote Originally Posted by WiSeMaN View Post
    I personally feel that we should all bash on one mod a week. This week its Thsv, next week it should be Mass Zero. Just because I think we should pick on a Bleach Mod
    lol not just that

    hatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehateha tehatehatehatehatehate

  6. #116
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    And to think, this all stated in the introductions section.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  7. #117
    I like how people assume the poll numbers are real >_>

  8. #118
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    1,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    OP@ I've never read such moving logic on MS before

    should I cry or begin making love to the very ground you walk on?
    Which ever produces more semen.

  9. #119
    never really liked thsv...always hated him. i voted yes. i also agree with rokudaime sennin. i would love to see him cry.

  10. #120
    Oh Em Gee! Raymond Agustin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Posts
    1,094
    Oooo, soo this weird language is German eh? I see.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

    Kugatachi Danki


    Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •