Welcome to MS's weekly song battle!

The song battle consists of two songs pitted against each other for you the users to vote for which song is better. The voting period will be open for this week (August 19th-August 26th) with the last two days being open for song requests. You have the entire week to vote so listen to the song, get a feel for it, and vote!

hey people, its me [JUiCE] again, with this week's weekly battle, this time, it wont be metal..wait what!? not metal!?..yup you read right, not a battle between metal songs..this time its a classical battle. As a man of my word, i kept my promise and im going to make this match up of!!!!(hope ur happy Smooth Operator)

Mozart - Lacrimosa

vs

Clint Mansell - Luz Aeterna

In my opinion, i learned about Mozart when i was in 3rd grade, ive been a fan of his music ever since, so to me, hes a pure genius and his music is a beautiful sound theory.

Mancell's lux aeterna is beautiful as well, no doubt about it, the way it gets intense, then more intense...then INTENSE-R...lol u get my point, its a really good piece of art

Both genius' in the art of music, but my vote has to go to mozart for him being a childhood favorite.(i really wish i wouldve made it a true classic battle, mozart vs beethoven, maybe some other time)

~All discussion will be done in this thread.
~NO FLAME! Keep your useless comments to yourself.
~All song requests can either be sent to me through PM or VM.
~Ideas as to how to better improve this thread or to add certain elements can be posted in the original thread: Mangashare's Weekly Head-to-Head Song Battle or PM me.

Side Note: There will be two different songs each week with a final tournament with each week's winner for song of the year.
~If you don't like the song then request one of your own!