Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Captain Class?

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    I dont quite understand the question. Are you asking who can become captain now, or later? All of them obviously have the potential to become captain, albeit with one character flaw that prevents them from doing so(hence the reason they're not captains atm).
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    I dont quite understand the question. Are you asking who can become captain now, or later? All of them obviously have the potential to become captain, albeit with one character flaw that prevents them from doing so(hence the reason they're not captains atm).
    Gotta agree with this right here. Its clearly obvious that nobody can agree on who is capable of becoming a captain now. So if this is what this thread is asking, then we aren't going to get anywhere and this is/will become a useless thread.

Ikkaku , Renji , Hisaagi , Kira.

Sig By Damon Max

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    If Renji, Hisagi, and Kira can't become Captains, then no one should be able to. What do they make people Vice-captains for if they didn't think these guys could lead a squad in their Captains' places? As far as I'm concerned, Renji is one up on everybody else by having a Bankai. All he needs to do is pass some tests and he's in. All Hisagi and Kira need is a Bankai. After that, I'm pretty sure they could take on a Captain position if they wanted to.
    Yup totally agree with you on this, if those three aren't talented enough to become captains then there's something terribly wrong. I mean Kira and Hisagi basically run there squads now, there both smart & strong & you the other captains would vote them in. All they need is a bankai and their good. Renji I think is a given, he had Byakuya to learn from, his bankai may need more improving, but I think he would be a shoe in.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Renji and Ikkaku for sure... But to be a captain u must be head and shoulder above shinigami and lieutenant class.

Only these 2 qualify.

Ichigo obviously, rukia not yet, not untill she learns bankai... Zaraki is the only captainwithout a bankai, but its because he is as strong as a captain with his huge reatsu. He,s different, unless a shinigami shikai is really as strong as a bankai ex: soi fon shikkai 2 hit kill is something that is bankai level in my mind, mixed with her speed she could be captain without bankai.

other candidate would be the vizard, but they already were captain most of them.

Replacing captain is really hard... Tousen aizen and gin haven't been replaced yet.

though if they were forced, eather they introduce new characters or renji and ikkaku and ichigo become captain.

*technically ichigo will be captain of the vizard squad! lol how wicked is that!

Itachi and Sasuke are my favorite characters ever created in a anime.

"Thank you to all the writers, drawers and translator that brings us a new Naruto chapter every week. I thank you all, for all your hard work. It is in my opinion the best anime serie ever created. Domo Arigato gosaimasu! Jamata Raishu!"

Quote Originally Posted by zokotroco View Post
    Nope none of them, well, not the most supported. But why?

Ikkaku, has power but no leadership skills and even thou reckless and irresponsable while defending the dimension pocket monoliths from Barragan's fraction.
    Is Kenpachi really any different? Honestly if you say he has leadership skills then I don't relaly know what to say, he lets his squad do whatever they want whenever they want, doesn't really give a shit, and so on. He got captain class from strength alone. So for captain abilities, are you really sure you should be judging them from various aspects when Kenpachi only fulfilled one?

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by onewinged View Post
    Is Kenpachi really any different? Honestly if you say he has leadership skills then I don't relaly know what to say, he lets his squad do whatever they want whenever they want, doesn't really give a shit, and so on. He got captain class from strength alone. So for captain abilities, are you really sure you should be judging them from various aspects when Kenpachi only fulfilled one?
    Kenpachi is inspiring. He encourages his brigade to work hard, and fight harder. Installs pride in them, and basically makes them more self sufficient. albeit not 100% successful. Kenpachi's stregnth and raitsu compensate for his lack of power in other departments, hence his captain status.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

haven't Ikakku said something about Kenpachi would hate him if he knew that ikakku had a Bankai?

and i would love if they mate a vizard squard like squard -1

Despite knowing Renji and Ikkaku have bankai, I don't think they're humble enough to become captains just as yet.

The 3 people who I reckon have the attitude and potential to become captains are Hisagi, Kira and Yumichika. They all defeated an Arrancar with only their Shikai's and didn't even need to go bankai.

While I agree that Hisagi and Kira are very good leadership material, plus I love their shikais, its gotta say something for Renji that he obtained his Bankai before them. They all went to school at the same time, and Renji never really had the talent of those 2 yet through his hard work and dedication to his division he became a VC. Then through even more hard work and training he obtained his bankai before them, something that isn't normally possible for regular shinigami. I honestly thought Hisagi and Kira should have obtained theirs by now but since Renji has hes got major points in my book.

He might be a bone head and kinda stupid at times but hes got his priorities right and hes learning to be a good leader, he just needs to break out from under Byakuya's shadow.
    A pie in the sky?