Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Captain Class?

i put this idea in another tread but here it goes
    i think that shuhei has bankai and that ikkaku is hiding something other than bankai
    and here is y
    1 shuhei hates his sword and does not like to use it right so if he did have bankai he would probably not tell any one and would more than likely not use it either and i think we might see it soon

2 ikkaku does not want to be a captain right so he would hide his power witch he did with his bankai so here is what i think i think he has some kind of seal or limiter so that his full power is never know to the higher ups since his bankai is already know by other in SS it makes sense and his captain does the same thing

and for all of u out there who may not like these ideas i know number 2 is a strech

and i think the next captains will be ikkaku and shuhei but i think that the masked ones and kisuke's group will return to SS so who knows

Well at least you know 'Ikkaku limiting himself or using some seal' is really stretching it. Cuz he still wouldn't have lost to that Fraccion. And that's one thing that keeps me from even buying that theory. Now as long as Kenpachi remains a Captain, Ikkaku will never become a Captain himself.

The part about Shuuhei isn't very waterproof either...

i think at this point all of them needs to improve more!!! their abilities,exp, their leadership etc!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    The part about Shuuhei isn't very waterproof either...
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Well at least you know 'Ikkaku limiting himself or using some seal' is really stretching it. Cuz he still wouldn't have lost to that Fraccion. And that's one thing that keeps me from even buying that theory. Now as long as Kenpachi remains a Captain, Ikkaku will never become a Captain himself.
    look i get what ur saying and i know its small but its possible u know thats all im saying

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i put this idea in another tread but here it goes
    i think that shuhei has bankai and that ikkaku is hiding something other than bankai
    and here is y
    1 shuhei hates his sword and does not like to use it right so if he did have bankai he would probably not tell any one and would more than likely not use it either and i think we might see it soon

2 ikkaku does not want to be a captain right so he would hide his power witch he did with his bankai so here is what i think i think he has some kind of seal or limiter so that his full power is never know to the higher ups since his bankai is already know by other in SS it makes sense and his captain does the same thing

and for all of u out there who may not like these ideas i know number 2 is a strech

and i think the next captains will be ikkaku and shuhei but i think that the masked ones and kisuke's group will return to SS so who knows
    The only thing Ikkaku is hiding is his true potential. Can you achieve bankai with a blade you're afraid to wield and wish to not form a relationship with? Although I can entertain the possibility of his Zanpakuto spirit feeding off of its owner's fear to grow and evolve. The conditions for achieving bankai is dictated by the Zanpakuto spirit from what I gather.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

look i get what ur saying and i know its small but its possible u know thats all im saying
    Cross777, the problem is, you make up things ALL THE TIME without any real references why so. Anyone can do that. Anything IS theorically possible, but is it probable? Highly unlikely. You will not receive much of a back up from most people in here because we've seen all the fanboys coming up making up all kind of weird nutjob theories that simply don't hold together, and what's the point forming a theory if anyone can shoot it down?

The whole idea of a theory is to explain a phenomenon we previously could not; but what good explanation is it if it's contradictional, illogical and unprobable? Then you really didn't explain anything and we're back at square one.