Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Hmm the slim doesn't interest me, not gunna pay another £300 when I already have a perfectly fine bulky one :3

The firmware update did catch my eye though, the custom theme and avatar stuff, but by custom they better not mean "we'll give you 10 shitty generic sets to choose from".
    I really want to completely design my XMB theme myself.

i think i'd pay for the ps2 emulation.
    sony should just do it already, stop selling the ps2, and then add software emulation. charge like $20 max for preexisting owners. add it as default for new ps3's
    people would be forced to buy a ps3, or of they already own one, then they would shell out the 20 dollars.

it makes sense for sony to do that. agh, i want to play ps2 games again.

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

I still have my slim PS2 after all these years for some reason and it still works, so it's not really a big thing for me. However, I fully support what you're saying here. I'd pay to get my PS3 to play PS2 games most certainly.

New PS3 Slim

Well I just got my PS3 not too long ago and its 80 gig which is pretty good if you ask me....but they just announced a new PS3 called the PS3 slim take a look
    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/...september-1st/
    NOW!!! if you ask me....If you already have a PS3 dont go get a PS3 slim unless you give your PS3 away to a family member or a good friend but IMO they should have waited and called that the PS4 because to me it looks kind of futuristic

Just tell me what you think of it.
    Sig by:Jaiden
    Ava by:deadruthless

This is just amazing news. Everyone has been demanding a price drop for ages, but, because they would have been selling the systems at such a loss because of the production values, they couldn't. I don't know why I didn't think of this before; it's pretty obvious. A redesign to cut production values so that you can cut the price and give the consumers what they want is something that they've even done before with the PS2. Also a $299 Blu-Ray player is decently priced just for playing movies apart from the gaming capability.

I can finally get a PS3! and at 120gigs! It just makes me wonder about the PS4 and PS4 slim.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

There is already a thread about this altho in your defense its not obvious from the title
    http://mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13391

Pehaps a mod can merge

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Hmmm, the specifics and material of the "slim" PS3 aren't really that interesting. Not at all, actually. :/ As for the few months waiting, we already have the product in our database, with a barcode and all, so I don't know.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Now I have no reason to not get a PS3!....except my empty wallet. Asked my mom if she could consider a PS3 Slim a college expense. That was the fastest she's ever said no to anything. T_T

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Now I have no reason to not get a PS3!....except my empty wallet. Asked my mom if she could consider a PS3 Slim a college expense. That was the fastest she's ever said no to anything. T_T

Christmas?

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.