Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    I dont think this manga has enough time left for people to take action and end if shonen jump get their way. it shouldnt last past janurary.

Which is really sad But I think to love ru got lower ratings than psyren which means psyren probably won't get cancelled.

I was really hoping this manga could last for a decently long time But it seems they are trying to rush things except for chapter 121 which was filler hopefully 122 goes back to the main storyline.

lol...amusing chapter, Yami's spaceship looks like samus', except more epic.

gaaah, tlr is back where it started again. we had some progress and now theyre back with these random stories :(

and in 123, kyoko was so sexy

sorry. i'm new fan of this manga so could anybody tell me where to download this manga capter from the begining.

Quote Originally Posted by zenorth01 View Post
    sorry. i'm new fan of this manga so could anybody tell me where to download this manga capter from the begining.
    http://kefi.org (Beginning)
    http://maximum7.net (Continuation)
    http://forums.mahou-x.net (More continuation)

Tnx. For replying

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Just got done with 128........

Spoiler!

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Yes Arisato. Yes it did, in complete TLR fashion. Anything and everything has the possibility of becoming a tool of ecchi. NOTHING IS SAFE (Not even Rito, remember?) (I bet the toaster will turn into a neko-girl)

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    Yes Arisato. Yes it did, in complete TLR fashion. Anything and everything has the possibility of becoming a tool of ecchi. NOTHING IS SAFE (Not even Rito, remember?) (I bet the toaster will turn into a neko-girl)
    The toaster thing would be awesome. But from an egg........really?.......really? It was just so ridiculously random that I read to read the previous page and that one again to make sure I wasn't seeing things. O_O

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList