Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    No. White Beard eats regular fruit whole and when he poops them out, they are Devil Fruits. He's that powerful.
    Eew other people eat his poo.

I really hope Sengoku fights in the war I really wanna see what he can do being the leader of the marines and all.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

I'm hoping these spoilers are not true though

Veteran Member
    all i can say is OMG OMG OGM GOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
    Spoiler!

i think its fake. magma was used in an anime filler arc, and oz jr. is lame and unnecessary. with all the cool shit going on Oda is gonna bring Oz jr out of nowhere? why would a descendant of oz save ace? oda is better than this. phoenix is cool though.

Quote Originally Posted by zejoro View Post
    i think its fake. Magma was used in an anime filler arc, and oz jr. Is lame and unnecessary. With all the cool shit going on oda is gonna bring oz jr out of nowhere? Why would a descendant of oz save ace? Oda is better than this. Phoenix is cool though.
    Do NOT doubt the almighty one. The prophet shall bring us splendor and joy.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    It's 554 not 544 by the way, lol.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

i think its fake. magma was used in an anime filler arc, and oz jr. is lame and unnecessary. with all the cool shit going on Oda is gonna bring Oz jr out of nowhere? why would a descendant of oz save ace? oda is better than this. phoenix is cool though.
    I don't think that it's a bad idea that Oz jr will try and save ace... after all, he is a different character altogether, related to oz or not, and he's affilated with whitebeard. It makes sense that powerful characters will be affilated with whitebeard. ALSO, magma was NOT used in an anime filler arc, it was heat. And through anime logic the dude somehow made magma out of ice...
    Last edited by Shirude; 08-19-2009 at 05:06 PM.

Really? Well then check this.
    Spoiler!

The skull on the Largest ship resembles Oz. So an Oz Jr is very possible.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    would marco's attacks also involve fire then? that would be more like ace...

@ zejoro, Magma was not usd in a filler arc. that DF was heat. The magma came from under the ice that he melted with heat.