Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!

Question Maximo - GFX display.

Recently Ive developed my new style in sigs as you could see. The very first breakthough was my Sasuke Sharingan Sig which made me make sigs differently. Since then I practiced and practiced and practiced and as I refined the process I think Ive finaly on the right track to once make pro status.

Well, thats what I think anyway so Ive created this thread to have your opinions guide me further. I present these 3 samples plus my Gaara sig.

Spoiler!

So now, what do you think ? Are those sigs appealing ? What should I change or improve ? What sucks ? Do you have some advice that would let me build on my improvement ?

Thanx for your time
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    top notch work buddy, you've definetely gotton better!
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

I really love the backgrounds of the first and the Gaara sig, I think they look amazing! And I reeeally like the colors on the first! The only thing I can think of is that the render on the first sig looks a bit over-sharpened, but they all look great to me

You are really good, at Sig making!
    I like the 2nd one the most.
    I also like one of your prior Sigs,(it was green, with Kakashi in it, I think).

BTW: Is your favourite colour orange?
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    You are really good, at Sig making!
    I like the 2nd one the most.
    I also like one of your prior Sigs,(it was green, with Kakashi in it, I think).

BTW: Is your favourite colour orange?

Thx, Hmm you mean the Kakashi sig that was pretty wide and had Kakashis eyes in it as a background ? Yeah, that was one of my first big breakthroughs in sig making

Anyway, yeah I pretty much love orange, and red and black and white !
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

They all look good, especially the second and third one. Can you make a tutorial for the third you did for me?

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Claymore Update !!

Since theres gonna be a voting for Best GFX and VA creator, I think that being a nominee means I should present something for the voters. Well, recent stuff, here goes :

Spoiler!

Plus, I also want to know what you think about my coloring

Spoiler!

Rate, comment, anything - will be just glad

I would really appreciate someone to change the name of the thread to "Maximo - GFX DISPLAY" thx a million
    FAVOURITE MANGAS

I think you wash the midtones and burn the highlights a bit too much, but other than that you're certainly improving.
    "Damn it, you can't euthanize people with minty fresh breath!"

U really have gotten better. Soon I'll catch up to you, and then surpass you!
    "I'm gonna drop a double cup on your tennis balls!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ravona View Post
    I think you wash the midtones and burn the highlights a bit too much, but other than that you're certainly improving.
    Im really eager to improve but I dont understand exactly what you mean by "washing the midtones". Im not at all hurt or anything like that, Im just .. you know ... not that used to the higher terminology of photoshop. So please, if you dont mind, explain Rav ?
    About the highlights, well that I surely do understand. It has become some sort of habbit, guess a bad one. When I got the sig 95% done, I make a Gaussian Blur and set the blending on screen with some 30-50% opacity which causes the highlights to get burned - according to the blending mode I choose. Well, its not like I use this habbit in every of my sigs though . I see I should cut this crap out of my sig making, unleast it doesnt look well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyosuke View Post
    U really have gotten better. Soon I'll catch up to you, and then surpass you!
    Seems like I should keep up the pace. Dont get fooled by what I posted earlier though, I am still kinda rusty after few months of break from oopening Photoshop (my license even got expired D: !!!), so expect an even bigger improvement later on . Am planning to read through numerious new tuts and collect some advices.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    They all look good, especially the second and third one. Can you make a tutorial for the third you did for me?
    Oh sorry dude, forgot to look into that. Either way I remember that the third sig with the chick in flames was a huge experiment on my side. Making tut out of all of those layers would be .. well, very time-eating . I hope you understand.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS