Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    This episode was the final proof that this anime will forever remain as crap. They completely ruined the Mangyekou Sharingan moment which was the height of the arc. Ah well, at least we have the manga which is probably going to end soon.

Seriously! Why do these animators even bother...
    I would be surprised if people feel compelled to continue watching this.
    In one way, I feel they might do better next episode and it will be great, but too many times I feel that watching episodes is a waste of time. Meh..

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosRising View Post
    What gets me is the new opening and closing credits. I guess we'll soon be off on another filler tangent, considering that Naruto is finally starting to get back on track with the manga, now it seems that animators have to yet again kill our interest with their pathetic attempts at writing their own story. I mean who the f**k is this new blond chick in the credits? It seems obvious she's another jinchuuriki, however we are yet to see her in the manga. Are the animators (wrongly) under the impression that they can make a better story without the manga? I never much minded the flashbacks, those augment the story, but they keep going on tangents of filler that gets me disgusted with the show. The only reason I started watching again was because they were getting back on track with the manga with Shippuuden, seems after this fight it's back to the pathetic filler...........................
    Well, this tell me that you are new to Naruto in both anime/manga. First at all the animations in the opening and ending are from Naruto Shipuuden: The movie. Is very common to see these openings and endings when they release a movie related with naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitebeard View Post
    This episode was the final proof that this anime will forever remain as crap. They completely ruined the Mangyekou Sharingan moment which was the height of the arc. Ah well, at least we have the manga which is probably going to end soon.
    Then the manga is a crap too, chapter 274 and 275. With the exception of the dialogue added in part of the flashback it was the same as those chapters. But I guess that we are reading different mangas.

Quote Originally Posted by g7_gomitat7 View Post
    Seriously! Why do these animators even bother...
    I would be surprised if people feel compelled to continue watching this.
    In one way, I feel they might do better next episode and it will be great, but too many times I feel that watching episodes is a waste of time. Meh..
    What makes me sad, is that some people come here with negative stuff to say about tha anime, but they keep coming. If the anime is that bad for you, then stop watching. I think they want to see a colorized version of the manga in the tv with the chat bubbles appearing, that would make them happy. The complains would be more about that "x" chat bubble didn't show up in time or that the colors were ugly.

Maybe the fight between chiyo puppets and Sasori's puppet would look better with the 2 pages dedicated to them. lol.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosRising View Post
    What gets me is the new opening and closing credits. I guess we'll soon be off on another filler tangent, considering that Naruto is finally starting to get back on track with the manga, now it seems that animators have to yet again kill our interest with their pathetic attempts at writing their own story. I mean who the f**k is this new blond chick in the credits? It seems obvious she's another jinchuuriki, however we are yet to see her in the manga. Are the animators (wrongly) under the impression that they can make a better story without the manga? I never much minded the flashbacks, those augment the story, but they keep going on tangents of filler that gets me disgusted with the show. The only reason I started watching again was because they were getting back on track with the manga with Shippuuden, seems after this fight it's back to the pathetic filler...........................
    lol the credits for the recent episodes are for the 4th naruto movie lol... that blondegirl is so not a jinjuukiri.

Loved this episode better then the last. Sasori as a child is so cute! But in the manga, did Sasori ever see his parents when he was a kid? I thought they left when he was a baby? Meh. Took awhile for the Sasori battle, but now its finally switching towards Naruto, who didnt get much in this episode. (loved the Special Ending though!)

@ChaosRising: xD Chill out dude. Its just the 4th movie like its been stated a few other times (like when it first started to show up). ^_^; No need to cuss out the makers. Lol

yeah..i am really looking forward to kakashi's jutsu...well..it looks like it will be team gai first..but oh..i do hope it will be a good one just like the last couple of episodes...XD
    "thy will be done"