Lets say that whole your life was made into a big budget movie, your job is to add the soundtrack ! Down bellow is the pattern of the periods of each persons life I guess, so I would like you guys to make your own film soundtrack accordingly. Even though I present an original pattern, you can also add your own custom pattern or change periods into your liking. However, opening and ending credits are a must !
Also, you may or may not link your choice of song to its youtube source so that we could go listen right on - if not then just give the title of the song.
To make it more fun, you will also rate or unleast make a lil comment on the above persons soundtrack. However, rating is just 5/5 points limited, 0 being "poor" and 5 being "awesome". When rating, you decide upon your own opinion on the above persons choice of songs and how well it would fit one´s OST.
This is a fun game, so as any other game-thread - no trolling and "heated" discussions pls, thank you
So then, lets start this thing , I present my films soundtrack !
- Opening credits: Rage Against The Machine - Bombtrack
- Being born: Charlie Clouser - Hello Zepp (Saw Soundtrack)
- Waking up: P.O.D. - Alive
- First day at school: Three Days Grace - Just Like You
- Fighting song: Fort Minor - Remember The Name
- Falling in love: Aerosmith - Falling In Love (Is Hard On The Knees)
- Breaking up: Three Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You
- Getting back together: Three Days Grace - Take Me Under
- Wedding Day: Shaggy - Feel The Rush
- Birth of child: Pendulum - Hold Your Colour
- Depression: Three Days Grace - Animal I Have Become
- Funeral Scene: Helena - My Chemical Romance
- Ending Credits: Three Days Grace- Never Too Late