Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar

Reborn! Chapter 253 Discussion/254 Predictions

Uni's back and it looks like w/e Byakuran did to her has been dispelled.

I wonder why he looks so worried :oo

Read it online here:

http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/253/

EDIT:

Can a mod change the title to Katekyo?

or just Reborn!?
    Last edited by ImotoChan; 08-08-2009 at 01:34 AM.

Oh boy future Tsuna is f-ing boss...I'm gonna guess that Uni somehow convinces Byakuran to give them another chance...and is it just me or did everyone not expect that Choice was only 1 battle, I thought they were gonna have several battles...weird I guess i misunderstood the game. Man this manga is very good at putting together the loose ends.

I'm so glad the Tsuna in future doesn't die!
    A bit confused here, Irie said that this is the only future where he met Tsuna coincidentally (about fixing the bike). But he met Tsuna too before that right, when Irie was supposed to deliver the 10 years bullets to Lambo?
    And why is Uni there?? I thought she was totally in Byakuran's control. This is weird if she interfered, while she was supposed to be in favor of Millefiore??

Quote Originally Posted by salatinada View Post
    I'm so glad the Tsuna in future doesn't die!
    A bit confused here, Irie said that this is the only future where he met Tsuna coincidentally (about fixing the bike). But he met Tsuna too before that right, when Irie was supposed to deliver the 10 years bullets to Lambo?
    When did Tsuna get his bike fixed?... I don't remember it, so it could've been before the series started... Or, I guess Irie didn't really "meet" Tsuna when he was trying to deliver the package, he was too scared to approach because of the craziness of Tsuna's life. Repairing the bike was probably the first time that they met.

Quote Originally Posted by salatinada View Post
    And why is Uni there?? I thought she was totally in Byakuran's control. This is weird if she interfered, while she was supposed to be in favor of Millefiore??
    That's what's great about Uni! She went into the meeting with Byakuran knowing exactly what was going to happen, let Byakuran think that he got the better of her, and knew a day would come when she would have an opportunity to help defeat him.

She's amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    When did Tsuna get his bike fixed?... I don't remember it, so it could've been before the series started... Or, I guess Irie didn't really "meet" Tsuna when he was trying to deliver the package, he was too scared to approach because of the craziness of Tsuna's life. Repairing the bike was probably the first time that they met.
    You can see that that is probably sometime in the future because Irie definitely looks older than when we first see him. That's probably why they don't show Tsuna's face.

Quote Originally Posted by kzl1989 View Post
    You can see that that is probably sometime in the future because Irie definitely looks older than when we first see him. That's probably why they don't show Tsuna's face.
    I just read the I Eat Manga translation... They fix the translation about the 1/8 chance of a world where Byakuran is defeated (which actually is 1 in 8 trillion chance)... But they say that Tsuna is 9 in that picture... which is definitely wrong.

Reading the translation on onemanga again, they say that Tsuna is in his 3 year of middle-high school, so that would be a year in the future... Which makes sense.

But shouldn't there be a world where Byakuran's mom never gave birth to the bastard... or one where he was hit by a car as a toddler.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    I just read the I Eat Manga translation... They fix the translation about the 1/8 chance of a world where Byakuran is defeated (which actually is 1 in 8 trillion chance)... But they say that Tsuna is 9 in that picture... which is definitely wrong.

Reading the translation on onemanga again, they say that Tsuna is in his 3 year of middle-high school, so that would be a year in the future... Which makes sense.

But shouldn't there be a world where Byakuran's mom never gave birth to the bastard... or one where he was hit by a car as a toddler.
    Maybe but in that world maybe Irie doesn't exist either nor does the mafia. That's why time traveling plots can get very confusing if you're not careful. All I know is is that Byakuran exists even before Irie starts time traveling so all of those Byakurans go on to destroy the world. I don't want to think about anything more than that because it would give me a headache to think about all of the possibilities.

Wtf is all I could say about these past few chapters I really dont like/understand all of this parrallel world , choice crap , and all of this dead but not dead future tsuna so please someone help me with what is going on!

Quote Originally Posted by jio999 View Post
    Wtf is all I could say about these past few chapters I really dont like/understand all of this parrallel world , choice crap , and all of this dead but not dead future tsuna so please someone help me with what is going on!
    Okay I think I got this worked out... I'm going to try to lay this out in point form to make it understandable.

1. Shoichi accidently uses a 10 year bazooka shell and sends himself to the future and runs into Byakuran.
    2. Shoichi doesn't like the future he sees, and tries to change it. This sends him to a different future (a parallel world) where he is a musician and runs into Byakuran again. This causes Byakuran's power to "Awaken".
    3. Byakuran uses Shoichi to cause a past version of himself to "awaken", thusly giving him more time to carry out his plans quicker.
    4. A future version of Shoichi sets up a trap to erase a past version of Shoichi's memory, thus making him the ideal spy for Byakuran.
    5. Future version of Shoichi sends notes back to the past with instructions for his past self to do things, like: a) send Tsuna's Family to the future, b) Attend the same college as Byakuran, etc. To set him up in position to be able to being Byakuran down from inside his organization.
    6. Future version of Shoichi does this not only to set up the best possible scenario for defeating Byakuran, but because this is the only version of the future that has the power to defeat Byakuran since it is the only version of the future where Tsuna and Shoichi meet accidently... Thus establishing a relationship between the two that leads to the development of the Vongola boxes, and a level of trust with which to base future collaboration in the fight against Byakuran.
    7. Based on that trust, Future Tsuna uses Shoichi, Hibari and possibly Uni to bring past Tsuna and his family to the future to not only bring the Vongola Rings to the future, but to bring the Tsuna with the fatest growth, most potential and unpredictabiliy* to the future. Therefore he helps Shoichi in coming up with the plan and carrying out Step 5.
    8. To add to the possibility of success, Future Tsuna fakes his own death. This causes two things: 1. It stops the Millefiore from actively hunting Tsuna in the short term, allowing his past self to grow accustom to the future more gradually. 2. It immediately instills a sense of urgency and danger in his past self that he would not otherwise have had, immediately putting his guard up.

Did that make any sense?

*I think the reason why the Past Tsuna is potentially stronger that the future Tsuna is because he has more to lose, and therefore he will fight more desperately to protect what he has.

The use of such paradox was tasty to the mind.

Moar action?