Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    -_-'
    Surprised that everybody liked the chapter. All this mess for nothing? resurecting gerard and dying 2 chapters later (lol)? nirvana destroyed? ok, I'm putting this arc as the worst, beating the aetherion arc. (Even if I know this arc is not over at all, but it has gone so low that I doubt it could be any better)

Quote Originally Posted by aaaarrrggh View Post
    Surprised that everybody liked the chapter. All this mess for nothing? resurecting gerard and dying 2 chapters later (lol)? nirvana destroyed? ok, I'm putting this arc as the worst, beating the aetherion arc. (Even if I know this arc is not over at all, but it has gone so low that I doubt it could be any better)
    I have a feeling that Gerard's gonna come back, again. He just won't go away, like a roach. I mean, he's an okay character, but this whole dying and coming back thing is annoying.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Veteran Member
    Gerard, dead 2nd time... There's always a 3rd time to anything... ;O

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    I have a feeling that Gerard's gonna come back, again. He just won't go away, like a roach. I mean, he's an okay character, but this whole dying and coming back thing is annoying.
    Seriously man. Totally agree.

So whats up with the boss guy of Oracion Seis and the lines on his face disappearing when one of his subordinates die?
    A pie in the sky?

^^ It could be some sort of connection he has with the others. He may use those lines to keep tabs on individual members.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist