Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reborn! Chapter 252 Discussion/253 Predictions

http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/252/01/

Wow imagine having that kind of power...jeez no wonder why he could rule the world. Freaking Irie, I guess curiosity did kill the cat, well almost.

Veteran Member
    Wow... I dunno what to say... That is just... not right -.-. Danged Irie for making him so powerful 0,0.

So I guess the reason that he could cure Genkishi's disease is that a cure was invented in an alternate timeline... and if he searched the world in other timelines, he could scour the world for the real 6 funeral wreaths, really really quickly.

How are they going to fight him?

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenIce View Post
    Wow... I dunno what to say... That is just... not right -.-. Danged Irie for making him so powerful 0,0.
    It's not exactly his fault... I mean, Lambo could've done the same thing. It's just the luck of the draw.

Though it makes me wonder... How the hell did Irie run into Byakuran both times... and how did Irie get the 10 year Bazooka shells in the first place... It's insane, but maybe somebody else is pulling the strings?

He got it from the Bovino family to give to Lambo but forgot, I believe he explains that part in the manga.

Byakuran is just....wow. His power is insane, I've seen insanely powerful villians with power over time but usually they just move time back, forward, or stop it. But existing in parallel time zones is something completely different.
    Byakuran is like god in a way, he exist everywhere. One solution could be to beat him by traveling 10 years back in time, but I doubt that one of his parallel selves hasn't discovered time travel so thats kind of not an option.

ThE g0d Of s0uL s0cIetY APmugen's Avatar
    nice chapter. Apparently that byakuran became powerfull because of irie, i wonder if irie could do that with everyone else, like if he met the tsuna of one timeline and then meets another in a pararel one, maybe tsuna can gain the same powers as byakuran but just a though. Anyway that being it i think it the best way to change the future was actually to kill irie in the past

There must be more to Byakuran's power... I've been thinking about it, and it just doesn't make sense.

Young Irie only got the 10 year bazooka shells maybe 1 year ago at max. Therefore "synchronized" Byakuran has only existed for a year (in the 10 years later time frame), right?... But yet, somehow, Byakuran saved Rasiel that was mortally wounded about 15 years before the 10 years later time (about 5 years before the main storyline).

And how the hell did he amass that much power within a year that time?

Unless somehow Irie's revelation somehow affected the past as well... Maybe the Byakuran that Irie synchronized in some way caused his past self to synchronize at a much earlier date. Thereby allowing him more time to gather knowledge, and make plans to take over the mafia world.

i'm kinda amazed (well proud really =_= though that sounds weird) that amano had actually planned this.

from the vongola vings/varia arc.
    15yr old lambo explained about parallel universes! or worlds or whatever!
    which would also explain why the 15 and 25yr old lambos didn't know about box weapons and such!

i love it when mangakas plan faaaar ahead and tie up loose ends
    -*cough just like oda cough*
    =D

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swoodles View Post
    i'm kinda amazed (well proud really =_= though that sounds weird) that amano had actually planned this.

from the vongola vings/varia arc.
    15yr old lambo explained about parallel universes! or worlds or whatever!
    which would also explain why the 15 and 25yr old lambos didn't know about box weapons and such!

i love it when mangakas plan faaaar ahead and tie up loose ends
    -*cough just like oda cough*
    =D
    Yeah, I was wondering about stuff like why Lambo from 10 years in the future didn't ask for help when he got back to the present many times. That got explained in this chapter ^^.