Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fairy Tail Chapter 146 Discussion/147 Predictions

http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/146/01/
    It's OUT! uhhh, all I can really say about this chapter is....... emo anyone?

we all know who emo ^^

Aya Hirano!

Now I am so excited with the anime.

so that explosion was powerful enough to kill racer, but leon just shows up with a couple of bruises. lol, they didn't even bother to attempt an explanation that made sense. it's just plot armor ftw and move on.

anyway the rest of the chapter was good, lucy's current outfit is made of pure win. and though alot of ppl hate it, i really like the erza/gerard relationship, so i hope gerard doesn't really die.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    For some strang reason about half way through the chapter I was picturing Gerard joining fairy tail.
    I can't wait til the anime. WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by colas View Post
    For some strang reason about half way through the chapter I was picturing Gerard joining fairy tail.
    I can't wait til the anime. WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    Ha, I thought the exact same thing.

I figured that Gerard would be the one to destroy Nirvana (we probably all came to that conclusion). I am REALLY glad there weren't any Gerard/Erza flashbacks, that would of ruined the chapter for me.

Where's Midnight? Did he go back to sleep, geez. I really want to see him in action.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

ThE g0d Of s0uL s0cIetY APmugen's Avatar
    nice chapter, i like the clothes that lucy and natsu have on now more than the ones the had before, i was really hoping for gerard to join up with the alliance and fight the oraicon 6 but aparently that wont happen

Quote Originally Posted by RogueDreamer View Post
    so that explosion was powerful enough to kill racer, but leon just shows up with a couple of bruises. lol, they didn't even bother to attempt an explanation that made sense. it's just plot armor ftw and move on.
    I can sort of see the logic there, but it would require racer to still be alive... cus racer had all of the larychma strapped to him, he'd have all of the explosions directly at him and would be unable to be blown back seeing as they're attached, whereas leon could be blown back due to him being in freefall or whatever... the way I've explained it is a bit sketchy but eh. Even if not it's just fairy tail.

Interesting chapter. Is it just me or does Gerard just seem too strong? First hes a great mage with astral projection powers, then he has comet powers, and now he has self destruct powers like Fried? I kinda liked it better when FT people specialized in 1 type or max 2 types of magic...

Cool chapter though, I liked the new outfits as well, kinda wished Lucy would get her keys but I guess its not happening.

I liked how Erza and Gerard were able to finally settle their relationship, and I hope this is the last of Gerard finally! Love him as a character but he keeps dying and coming back, getting boring. I hope Erza and the snake guy fight though, and I hope she completely and utterly owns him!

And finally Im glad that Leon is back and that annoying doll magic chick is back to her un-psycho self, although shes still annoying at least shes not all Leon-obsessed.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Interesting chapter. Is it just me or does Gerard just seem too strong? First hes a great mage with astral projection powers, then he has comet powers, and now he has self destruct powers like Fried? I kinda liked it better when FT people specialized in 1 type or max 2 types of magic...
    He is one of the 10 holy great mages after all

My prediction is that gerrard will make a jump to the good guys side soon after erza talk him to it. I think this is the reason why mashima kept him alive. Plus, him losing his memory is such a convenient reason. It's like he survived and lost his memory for the sole purpose having a turnover.