0 0%
  • Ageha Yoshina

2 12.50%
  • Natsu Dragneel

0 0%
  • Tsunayoshi Sawada

3 18.75%

Shonen Heroes Battle Royale

Amongst all of the heroes in mangashare's top viewed manga, who is the strongest?

Feel free to play out battle scenarios in locations of your choosing

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona

If you don't count berserk modes or special modes, I would have to say Luffy, seeing as he is immune to a lot of attacks and he is the only one on that list with no form of honor and has very little respect. But if you do count the berserk and special modes, than it would either be Naruto or Ichigo.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

somehow this poll remind me of Ultimate jump stars on NDS o.o

anyway.. I gotta vote for Luffy

reason: We all know.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    If you don't count berserk modes or special modes, I would have to say Luffy, seeing as he is immune to a lot of attacks and he is the only one on that list with no form of honor and has very little respect. But if you do count the berserk and special modes, than it would either be Naruto or Ichigo.
    If you count berserk modes, Natsu is looking pretty hot himself ( no pun intended )

Super speed and the power of fire would be pretty tough to beat

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    I say Tsuna because of his super powered Dying Will Flame and the X-Burner. We haven't even seen a fraction of his power yet.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    I say Tsuna because of his super powered Dying Will Flame and the X-Burner. We haven't even seen a fraction of his power yet.
    While we're on the subject, does anyone know where i can get a good batch torrent on hitman reborn?

Set made by Ravona

Ichigo. He has more lives than a cat. Mortally wound him, and he'll just achieve some sort of super Hollow form.

Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel View Post
    While we're on the subject, does anyone know where i can get a good batch torrent on hitman reborn?
    If you haven't done so, try to run a search on isohunt.com.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Ichigo, because he's dead.

EDIT: On second thought, Allen just might be able to beat him because of that. But everyone else could probably pound on Allen. Thus it's gonna be a rock-paper-scissors battle.