Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodyjo the Great View Post
    the epicness is life changeing all out war

and yes zoro does come to mind like when he fought mr1 and lern how to cut through steel but diamond is the hardest marital on the planet and nothing can cut it or break it except (Mihawk) im supposing this would be the true testment to his power and skill

and wow sounds like WB defeated akoji pretty easily as a expected and marco as some type of fire abilty but aint that aces trick
    Well actually, diamond is no longer the hardest material on the planet. There are many carbon allotropes harder than diamond now. For the One Piece world though, diamond is good enough.
    Last edited by shadowfox87; 08-05-2009 at 05:47 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    I'm actually disappointed that everyone is actually a DF user, looks like the easy way to be powerful; I hoped Whitebeard and company would have natural strength and fight with their own abilities, not DF powers.

But anyway, it looks like Oda is going to have 100 chapters just to draw and put an end to all the one vs. one fights that got started in this chapter. Unless he suddenly changes to Straw Hat pirates' islands, we won't know much about StrawHats in too many chapters.
    i really love this DF user battles, and thats exactly why this 1on1 battles wont last much...remember Magellan vs's? its gonna be a ROCK PAPER SCIsors contest like...

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    But anyway, it looks like Oda is going to have 100 chapters just to draw and put an end to all the one vs. one fights that got started in this chapter. Unless he suddenly changes to Straw Hat pirates' islands, we won't know much about StrawHats in too many chapters.
    I agree. There's also the slim possibility that the fights end up interrupted by something bigger. Or in One Piece fan parlance, "something more epic".

Another big thing that has to be resolved in this arc is: "Who will die?", as it seems the "good guy" (as "good" as pirates can go) death is practically inevitable.

Additional Pics are added.. Once again. Pure Epicness!!!

Spoiler!

Wow @ Nami in that color spread !

Definitely liking Nami in that colour spread.

But what the heck did Marco just do before he had blue flames coming off him?

So the vice admirals are the level of WB's fleet commanders. if so how come the 5 at ennies lobby didn't intervene exterminate the strawhats and capture robin once and for all??????????

me me

yes, the answer pls

erm.....so that we can continue to enjoy ONE PIECE

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Luffy View Post
    So the vice admirals are the level of WB's fleet commanders. if so how come the 5 at ennies lobby didn't intervene exterminate the strawhats and capture robin once and for all??????????

me me

yes, the answer pls

erm.....so that we can continue to enjoy ONE PIECE
    I think the Vice Admirals didn't have any orders from the higher authority to exterminate the strawhats. Or maybe they just underestimated the strawhats by their powerful buster call.

Spoiler!