Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by saragesi View Post
    btw, even Nobuhiro Watsuki use sevral Xmen character for his own character model in Ruroni kenshin.. so why complaining now? whoever you are, you should do it sooner though...
    Ummm... No. Major difference. Nobuhiro Watsuki used X-Men characters as basis for his art. Not for the way his battles go. Not that it's bad. It just seems awfully familiar.

Hell. Freaking. Yes!

Yay for Mihawk action!

This chapter needs to come out NOW.
    Currently reading: One Piece, Air Gear, History's Strongest Deciple Kenichi, Claymore, Gantz, Psyren, Fairy Tail,
    Change 123, Dragonball, Beelzebub, Deadman Wonderland, Naruto, Bleach, Bakuman.

Spoiler pics are already out in the spoiler thread.

Pure Epicness..^^,\m/

Spoiler!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Didn't anyone notice the man made of Diamond is fighting Mihawk. Zoro seems to come to mind.
    the epicness is life changeing all out war

and yes zoro does come to mind like when he fought mr1 and lern how to cut through steel but diamond is the hardest marital on the planet and nothing can cut it or break it except (Mihawk) im supposing this would be the true testment to his power and skill

and wow sounds like WB defeated akoji pretty easily as a expected and marco as some type of fire abilty but aint that aces trick

I can't wait for the release.

THE CHAPTER, ONCE AGAIN, IS EPIC!

Quote Originally Posted by Jodyjo the Great View Post
    the epicness is life changeing all out war

and yes zoro does come to mind like when he fought mr1 and lern how to cut through steel but diamond is the hardest marital on the planet and nothing can cut it or break it except (Mihawk) im supposing this would be the true testment to his power and skill

and wow sounds like WB defeated akoji pretty easily as a expected and marco as some type of fire abilty but aint that aces trick
    i remembered MR.1 asking Zoro if he was going to try cut dimond.

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by echotraveler View Post
    i remembered MR.1 asking Zoro if he was going to try cut dimond.
    Maybe that was a hint Oda gave us for what may zoro must achieve in the future.

Spoiler!

i dont remember, where did zorro get sent to again?

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

To the castle where Perona is.

I'm actually disappointed that everyone is actually a DF user, looks like the easy way to be powerful; I hoped Whitebeard and company would have natural strength and fight with their own abilities, not DF powers.

But anyway, it looks like Oda is going to have 100 chapters just to draw and put an end to all the one vs. one fights that got started in this chapter. Unless he suddenly changes to Straw Hat pirates' islands, we won't know much about StrawHats in too many chapters.