Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I can imagine Luffy just rocketing himself right into the thick of the masses of marines in a hurry, in typical Luffy fashion. Heck, I can imagine Crocodile hanging onto him whilst rocketing to get that much closer to killing Whitebeard.

There's going to be a lot of hell going on, and I'm looking forward to seeing the New World captains as well as Moria, Doflamingo AND Hancock going all out more than ever.

Didn't anyone notice the man made of Diamond is fighting Mihawk. Zoro seems to come to mind.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

KeyserSöze+GregoryHouse=Ω Daraiki's Avatar
    this is seriously starting to look like a bad x-men fanfiction i mean whats next...a guy being able to read minds(if that what rogers ability is i'm seriously gonna laugh my ass off)

i've seen lots of epic ratings so im just gonna keep it goin with another EPIC!

Quote Originally Posted by Daraiki View Post
    this is seriously starting to look like a bad x-men fanfiction i mean whats next...a guy being able to read minds(if that what rogers ability is i'm seriously gonna laugh my ass off)
    Lol, Pirate Avalanche vs Pirate Iceman.

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daraiki View Post
    if you don't like it i guess you could always stop reading. save me a groan or 2.

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

i think rogers has sylar's ability, the power to know how everything works, but then again heroes is a copy of x-men so thank once again stan lee..

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

wicked!!

two admirals still isn't enough to take WB down..
    even WB division captain could even the odds..
    and a diamond man? this is freaking awzom.. i wonder if kuma's body also made from diamonds?

the others division captain could even those many vice admirals..
    still, no sign of garp. which i assume, he and sengoku really are the marines trump card..

btw, even Nobuhiro Watsuki use sevral Xmen character for his own character model in Ruroni kenshin.. so why complaining now? whoever you are, you should do it sooner though...

Gaaah...

I'm actually majorly bummed. I hoped somehow MiHawk would end up fighting alongside Whitebeard not lead the d*mn attack against him. I guess this make him an enemy. Boo.

T.T

actually seems more like he wants to test himself against him. He knows he's not as strong, only wants to know where he stands. He still could turn

Sig and Ava by Imotochan