Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    former mod
    It's times like this that I remember what a bunch of nitpicking fags you are, but yeah...
    Fixed the typo, and as for the other sentence,
    [14:38] <@zidane|afk> Archiel
    [14:38] <@zidane|afk> you there?
    [14:38] <@zidane|afk> Allot this weeks chapter of Naruto/Bleach/OP
    [14:39] <@zidane|afk> I meant to say to make rations out of it... read it knowing that it'll have to hold for 2 weeks,... to allot smth, to ration smth...
    [14:40] <@zidane|afk> I wasn't sure with the english there, feel free to correct my post... bbiab

Now stop spamming this announcement, if you feel like being smartasses, do it on IRC, you know I don't mind it there.

Quote Originally Posted by zidane21ps View Post
    It's times like this that I remember what a bunch of nitpicking fags you are, but yeah...
    Fixed the typo, and as for the other sentence,
    [14:38] <@zidane|afk> Archiel
    [14:38] <@zidane|afk> you there?
    [14:38] <@zidane|afk> Allot this weeks chapter of Naruto/Bleach/OP
    [14:39] <@zidane|afk> I meant to say to make rations out of it... read it knowing that it'll have to hold for 2 weeks,... to allot smth, to ration smth...
    [14:40] <@zidane|afk> I wasn't sure with the english there, feel free to correct my post... bbiab

Now stop spamming this announcement, if you feel like being smartasses, do it on IRC, you know I don't mind it there.
    All I'm saying is if there's no Naruto that week Binktopia staff will be free so we can get hammered at Phixion's house. I'll bring the beer.

Anyone who lives more than 20 km away had better not cycle over.

<_<
    >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

is it golden week next week or something?. usually pops up around this time.

But we do get chapters this week, right?

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

former mod
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    But we do get chapters this week, right?
    Yes.

Wait there's no WSJ at all this week or just no WSJ being released from u guys this week? If its the latter than are we getting a double release next week.

Quote Originally Posted by godlike13 View Post
    Wait there's no WSJ at all this week or just no WSJ being released from u guys this week? If its the latter than are we getting a double release next week.
    No WSJ at all.

former mod
    Quote Originally Posted by godlike13 View Post
    I tried to keep the announcement as simple as possible, to evade this kind of debates/questions... but I'll gladly explain the insanity of this whole WSJ release schedule thing...

First of all, we get our WSJ Issues like 4-5 days before the Japanese do, officially, in stores. So they are getting the Naruto/Bleach/OP that we all read on friday, today. And this issue of WSJ is a double-issue. So the one we got on friday, and the japanese got today is the double-issue. To explain the term double-issue... by no means does this mean we get 2 chapters of each series, nor any kind of extended chapters, it just means that that issue of WSJ counts for 2 weeks. That's basically all <_< those appear before japanese holidays or when Akamaru Jump, another magazine by the same publisher, appears. It happens just 6-8? or so times a year.

So yeah, to put it simple, we ain't getting a WSJ this week, while the Japanese theoretically do, but it's an "old" one, and they won't get one next week, while we will and blabla this is all fuckin' confusing and I know that, SO - no WSJ for us to read this week, but only next week again.

Le sigh.

Ok i get it, thanks.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo......................................... ....................................

sry, just had to get the frustration out of my system. I would cry but can't find the damn crying smilie. lol.

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 08-11-2009 at 09:05 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto