Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46
  1. #11
    Beer and Music
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    4,178
    Quote Originally Posted by zidane21ps View Post
    Don't start spamming my beautiful thread, especially with happy messages.
    This is solely for the purpose of information AND my pleasure of seeing people cry.
    CRY I SAID!
    <3
    Quote Originally Posted by zidane21ps View Post
    It's the beginning of the week and I already have bad news for those who haven't heard yet...
    Allot this weeks chapter of Naruto/Bleach/OP, since for the next you'll have to wait 2 weeks long
    To clearify, Naruto 460, Bleach 370 and OP 554 will be late by a week. Same goes for all the other WSJ titles, like Reborn, Psyren, etc.
    Reason for this is the upcoming Akamaru Jump issue, which will, by the way, contain the 50 pages chapter of DGM...

    I love bringing this kind of news :3
    u heartless bastard....-cries like zid said-
    (dont take it as an insult, lol)

  2. #12
    J.A.C. ****** Mister Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dallas,Tx
    Posts
    893
    Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    ^^ Fixed!

    I'm curious, is Fairy Tail published in WSJ?
    No Fairy Tails on another weekly mag...

  3. #13
    Senior Member kuroihikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    I'm curious, is Fairy Tail published in WSJ?
    Nope. It's in Shounen Magazine.

  4. #14
    A muddy color. Soniic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In A Tummy.
    Posts
    841
    *Sigh*
    This Sucks

  5. #15
    Half Man Half Amazin' Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,721
    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    Excellent!

    This means I can turn up at Phixion's house with a keg next week Thursday.
    \o/

    Avatar and Signature by Ravona

  6. #16
    Global Moderator Jaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,836
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Well this way I can get some PS3 time in.

    Quote Originally Posted by zidane21ps View Post
    Don't start spamming my beautiful thread, especially with happy messages.
    This is solely for the purpose of information AND my pleasure of seeing people cry.
    CRY I SAID!
    <3
    There will be no tears from this guy, well maybe one.

    Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

  7. #17
    FUCKING GAR Asce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Munitions Warehouse
    Posts
    2,768
    Quote Originally Posted by zidane21ps View Post
    It's the beginning of the week and I already have bad news for those who haven't heard yet...
    Allot this weeks chapter of Naruto/Bleach/OP, since for the next you'll have to wait 2 weeks long
    To clearify, Naruto 460, Bleach 370 and OP 554 will be late by a week. Same goes for all the other WSJ titles, like Reborn, Psyren, etc.
    Reason for this is the upcoming Akamaru Jump issue, which will, by the way, contain the 50 pages chapter of DGM...

    I love bringing this kind of news :3
    I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON IN THIS POST!!

    Zid, what are you on?


    Ravona

    Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

  8. #18
    Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    JAC Street - Gintama FC; Boredom Plains
    Posts
    5,667
    Times like these I remember that zid is Dutch.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

  9. #19
    Couldn't be fucked Archiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    3,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON IN THIS POST!!

    Zid, what are you on?
    I don't think he gets it either...or else he would have cleared it up by now

    Spoiler!


    Why don't more people read these mangas?

  10. #20
    Half Man Half Amazin' Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    Times like these I remember that zid is Dutch.
    ......

    He's german

    Avatar and Signature by Ravona

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •