Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71
    Well, Paulbee, who Naruto chooses has direct bearing on this manga because way back when, Kishi decided that Naruto's way of the Ninja would be not to back on his words. With that in mind, he has confessed his love for Sakura and has not changed his stance since he first did. So what does this mean? If he suddenly decides that he doesn't want to be with Sakura anymore, it means he's gone back on his words, his ninja way, and this breaks down one of the foundations Kishi set for this manga, making it totally hypocritical. Kishi doesn't want this to happen obviously. So it undoubtedly has to be Naruto x Sakura at the very end, lest Kishi make Naruto a hypocritical jerk.

Now then, I've looked at this dispassionately and have still arrived at only the possible outcome of the love interest. Sasuke is immune to bitches, that's why he doesn't react to anyone. With that being said, he'll end up with Hinata... BWAHAHAHA!!!

Loved that Afro....

By the Way though, the Way Of The Ninja is One thing, But the matters of the heart may not concur. ( Ninjas are notorious for being very bad at The Love Game, for Example Jiraiya and Tsunade).

In any case, since there are no more living Uchiha girls, Hinata could be the nearest thing Sasuke might get. Who knows.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I have this odd sinking feeling that Hinata wont make it to the end of the series....

I have nothing to support this but I think its that idea that she will want to confess her love to him directly but will meet a swift end if Sasuke still goes off the deep end and murders a large batch of Ninjas.... I mean after all who, if anyone, has actually died in the series? Its suppose to be a war that none of the major characters die in.

And as for Naruto... I want him to meet Karin for an extended period of time, my idea is that Karin may remind him of Kushina because of her persona and may gravitate towards her but... If I know Kashi and I dont, it wont happen, Karin and Naruto probably wont meet again, but it would be really interesting if they did and they knew she was a member of the Uzumaki clan

EPIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Well, Paulbee, who Naruto chooses has direct bearing on this manga because way back when, Kishi decided that Naruto's way of the Ninja would be not to back on his words. With that in mind, he has confessed his love for Sakura and has not changed his stance since he first did. So what does this mean? If he suddenly decides that he doesn't want to be with Sakura anymore, it means he's gone back on his words, his ninja way, and this breaks down one of the foundations Kishi set for this manga, making it totally hypocritical. Kishi doesn't want this to happen obviously. So it undoubtedly has to be Naruto x Sakura at the very end, lest Kishi make Naruto a hypocritical jerk.

Now then, I've looked at this dispassionately and have still arrived at only the possible outcome of the love interest. Sasuke is immune to bitches, that's why he doesn't react to anyone. With that being said, he'll end up with Hinata... BWAHAHAHA!!!
    uhm, it might just be me, but naruto have never said anything to sakura that would bring his ninja way into the picture atleast not when it comes to sakura, so i dont know where you get it, the only thing i can think of that naruot has promised sakura is to bring sasuke back and nothing else, i think you are oversimplifying it.

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    I have this odd sinking feeling that Hinata wont make it to the end of the series....

I have nothing to support this but I think its that idea that she will want to confess her love to him directly but will meet a swift end if Sasuke still goes off the deep end and murders a large batch of Ninjas.... I mean after all who, if anyone, has actually died in the series? Its suppose to be a war that none of the major characters die in.

And as for Naruto... I want him to meet Karin for an extended period of time, my idea is that Karin may remind him of Kushina because of her persona and may gravitate towards her but... If I know Kashi and I dont, it wont happen, Karin and Naruto probably wont meet again, but it would be really interesting if they did and they knew she was a member of the Uzumaki clan
    the thing is, if sasuke does that then he isnt really redeemable anymore bcoz if naruto wont kill him then every1 else in the narutoverse will which would go against the whole point of naruto bringing sasuke back.

Yea, but I have questioned Sasuke's irredeemable-ness since he let konoha. Naruto's ability to sway people has been completely ineffective against him. Sakura, and her delusional ideas that she loves sasuke and he feels the same way about her but he just doesnt know it and could help sway him, it wont.

Sasuke becoming redeemable will rely on itachi and no one else.... and even then, he will still seek to revenge for the pain Konoha caused itachi and his clan, that wont change. Even if itachi reveals that the Uchiha were planning an revolution to take over Konoha, Sasuke will want to finish what his father started in some form of seeking daddy's approval.

Karin, Sakura, Hinata... The series isnt exactly known for showing and developing romantic relationships.

Hinata-Classic shy chick who is in love with the main character, but her inaction will lead to her not ending up with Naruto... unless there is a time skip and everyone is still alive

Sakura-Pointlessly devoted to villain who will never be the person he once was, she will either get her heart crushed so completely by Sasuke's action(My money is on him Killing Tsunade) that she wont forgive him, or, the sappy way, sasuke is redeemed and she forced herself on him, becomes pregnant and forces Sasuke to marry her(he doesnt want to pay child support)

Karin-I would love to see more from her because of her connection to the Uzumaki clan, but I dont have my hope up on that one.

EPIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    uhm, it might just be me, but naruto have never said anything to sakura that would bring his ninja way into the picture atleast not when it comes to sakura, so i dont know where you get it, the only thing i can think of that naruot has promised sakura is to bring sasuke back and nothing else, i think you are oversimplifying it.
    He confessed to her when he was charading as Sasuke way back when. He hasn't changed his thought process since.

you are kinda making my arguement afro, he wasnt naruto as he was charading as sasuke at that point, also i dont recall him actually telling her that he would be devouted to her, so he cant exactly go back on his word even if he ends up with some1 else.

Kushina disapproves of your matchup. It will be Naruto/Sakura. It can't be denied. Kushina demanded Naruto find a girl like her. Sakura is that girl, not Hinata. Naruto's shown zero interest in Hinata beyond just friends, and it'll stay that way until the end. Hinata will be content with that and step aside because she'll respect Naruto's feelings for Sakura.
    I don't like you anymore.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Kushina disapproves of your matchup. It will be Naruto/Sakura. It can't be denied. Kushina demanded Naruto find a girl like her. Sakura is that girl, not Hinata. Naruto's shown zero interest in Hinata beyond just friends, and it'll stay that way until the end. Hinata will be content with that and step aside because she'll respect Naruto's feelings for Sakura.
    No she didnt mean it that way. Every mother wants their child to be happy and they think of the women in their son's life to being like themselves. Not in the freudian sense. She meant it in a general sense, like a good person. Its not like she wanted him to get a red head or if he cant find one then pink is fine..

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.