Page 1 of 71 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

The Naruto/Sakura/Hinata Love Triangle

Her's what i think, Naruto x Hinata, Sakura x Sasuke. I think we should ignore all the red herrings pointing to Sakura xNaruto. Whilst I want Sakura to be with Naruto I don't think that will happen. Kishi is merely mocking us with red herrings and implicit suggestions that mean nothing.

As much as naruto likes sakura, they'll never be together. I cant see why kishi would make them together... It would be good to see naruto to get what he wants, but i dout this very much because as soon as sasuke comes back into the picture, she'll just disown naruto again lol
    ~Hatake kakashi, The leagendary copy ninja

THere was never a chanse for hinata!

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    THere was never a chanse for hinata!
    Maybe not... But could you imagine their kid?

Almost unlimited chakra reserves, Byakugan, Sage mode, and the will to never give up... (s)he'd be amazing!

Gentle Fist style taijutsu in sage mode would be devastating.

Ok the conversation that Sai had with Naruto when he asked if he liked Sakura was, I'm assuming, before Pain arrived in the village, which therefore means it was before Hinata confessed and Sai was never there to witness that. With that fact in mind we don't know how Naruto feels right now. The fact is his feelings could have wavered because of that confession. Is there a chance for Hinata? I don't know, but she definitely has a better chance then before. Will Naruto and Sakura end up together? I don't know about that either, but I will say this, I hope this time Sakura does get hit for trying to get in between a full-powered Rasengan and a full-powered Chidori. And hopefully dies. *crosses fingers*

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    Maybe not... But could you imagine their kid?

Almost unlimited chakra reserves, Byakugan, Sage mode, and the will to never give up... (s)he'd be amazing!

Gentle Fist style taijutsu in sage mode would be devastating.
    Y, epic kid! Born 2 be hokage ^^

It's hard to say what will happen next, but I think Sakura also has feelings for Naruto, this has been hinted already by Yamato. It might be that Hinata will have to find someone else.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

I'm hoping Hinata gets Naruto. I mean she stuck up for him and almost got killed and in the middle of that confessed. Sakura never did anything, but cry and pick on naruto about sasgay. Now that naruto knows about Hinata and Sakura knows about Naruto. I'm sure Naruto should at know how hinata feels considering he felt the same way when Sakura would deny him. So hopefully naruto makes the right choice(rather kishi puts naruto with hinata). Hinata > Sakura
    Signature by me.

the king of turtles lazytortoise's Avatar
    actually i dont see sakura getting together by how the translation went... her realization was more like she wont be pestering naruto anymore.