• |3| Average

1 5.00%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

2 10.00%
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto 581 Discussion / 582 Predictions

Last edited by Xerenix; 04-04-2012 at 11:02 AM.

Naruto Naruto Chapter 581 : "EveryOne's Leaf"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 04-04-2012 at 10:43 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Slow chapter, expected a bit more. But the ending was nice So, Izanami huh? And, Itachi said "it's already prepared". We can only guess that Izanami is connected to Izanagi. So, can Itachi use Izanami? Or even Izanagi? Thought you'd need the powers of both sons in order to perform it? Perhaps not though, perhaps you need Senju cells in order to maintain Izanagi/Izanami for longer periods of time. But you can in fact perform a short version of it without the other brother's blood?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    Slow chapter, expected a bit more. But the ending was nice So, Izanami huh? And, Itachi said "it's already prepared". We can only guess that Izanami is connected to Izanagi. So, can Itachi use Izanami? Or even Izanagi? Thought you'd need the powers of both sons in order to perform it? Perhaps not though, perhaps you need Senju cells in order to maintain Izanagi/Izanami for longer periods of time. But you can in fact perform a short version of it without the other brother's blood?
    Well he's dead and his eyes are now fine he can probably use anything he knew how but could'nt when he was alive. And now we see sasukes next power up.

Better Watch Out! Obito's Coming To Get You!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Well he's dead and his eyes are now fine he can probably use anything he knew how but could'nt when he was alive. And now we see sasukes next power up.

well i hope so, so far his eternal mangekyo hasn't been impressive,

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!

Izanami

Another theory proved right, all the people predicting Izanami to happen at some point in the manga "high five". What Itachi said, that it decides desitny, thats very vague explenation. Is it some sort of final judgement jutsu ? Izanami spirit appearing and casting a judgement on Kabuto or something similiar maybe ..

anyway, Kabuto sure does use useless attacks. Hand to hand combat on uchihas ? What a joke, he should be doing more of those jutsus like he did at the start of the fight. So far he isnt very impressing to me ..
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

A bit of a meh chapter. I just really dont care about the Uchiha brothers, all i want is to go back to either the Naruto or Kage fights. I can get much more excited about those battles than the sharingan that always manages to rise to a higher level than what we previously seen.

Sasuke is just a winy child, who now has the great Itachi pandering to him. Its not exciting or emotionally charged, his pathetic i will still destroy the leaf village is just sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

I just read about Izanami from Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izanami-no-Mikoto

Now, listen to this:
    It is believed that Izanami transferred her soul inside an animal and a human before her death, although it's unknown whether Izanami had incarnations or not.
    Doesn't this sound a lot like Madara/Tobi/Zetsu? Or even Edo Tensei?

yeah something tells me Izanami will be Sasuke's new powerup. As a build up chapter this held up pretty well. Next week can't come soon enough

At least we got some more of Kabuto's back story and hey, if Izanami decides someone's destiny, then why not use it on Sasuke and make him good/leaf's protector ? It actually seems to be a more powerful version of Shisui's jutsu.