Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto different user - different sharingan ability

taking a look back at the different sharingans, each has been able to do something seperate from the other and has their own pattern. itachi, with his mangekyou sharingan, can go into the mind of the victum and torture them; kakashi twice and sasuke twice. kakashi first when he fought itachi after the chunin exams and then again in shippuuden when the team was trying to save gaara and itachi stalled the team. for sasuke, the night of the massacre of the clan and once again after the chunin exams. all of this most will say, "duh, i remember this..." but just as a reminder. anyway, both were in serious condition and kept in the hospital for a long long time. also, with his eye, he can use a special flame known as amaterasu; only with assumptions, its powerful and can destroy anything.

recently, during the time of gaara's kidnapping, kakashi activated his own mangekyou sharingan (no real explination yet how), with its own ability and own pattern. he was able to (as a reminder) focus his eye on one location, distort the space around the area, and make deidara's arm disappear, completly. if he can learn to use it well, he can kill someone with just one look. aside from his mangekyou sharingan, he's been able to copy different jutsu and do them himself, but he's been using it aside from the mangekyou.

then there's sasuke. weather or not he's got a mangekyou sharingan or not (chances are, no), he's displayed the ability to go into what has been called (by orochimaru), the "other dimention". this dimention is where sasuke fought orochimaru and was the place where orochimaru had done his soul transfering. sasuke also has performed this soul technique when he looked into naruto and saw the soul of the kyuubi. But i wouldn't call this a sharingan technique since sasuke, most likely, learned this from orochimaru, and orochimaru being a ninja with no eye clan ability. so if orochimaru knew how to do it, then i guess its just something that sasuke's sharingan can do and maybe we don't know what his can really do just yet. although when sasuke fought deidara, he gave that chakra color and used it to cleverly beat deidara. not being so much as a good power, it can be considered helpful in making good stratagies.

could the sharingan's abilities develop from what kind of ninja the person is or how they fight?

itachi - since a kid, a skilled ninja. being so good at a young age, guess that he doesn't care for anyone and can manage to torture people without remorse. and weather he's determined to do something great for the future, i guess that he has to kill to get it done and can't let anything get in the way.

kakashi - well, he's said it himself; the only jutsu he's ever made was chidori. with his sharingan, its been a convenience to rely on it. kakashi was also a member of ANBU. the ANBU squad seem like a specific kind of assassin ninja group (even though ninjas are basicly assassins) and kakashi was a famous ninja of the ANBU.

sasuke - very smart and a clever ninja. although he's not a genius like shikimaru, he has those ninja smarts and proven to know how to carry himself in battle. he's even more determined to kill itachi and his desire has carried him to learn and aquire many skills.

tobi - well, well, well, he has a sharingan (dont care if you say if he's obito, but yeah, he has one). has he been playing as a 'comic releif' character from his real self? probably. but since he said that he'll be showing the power of madara uchiha; who knows what he could be capable of. but if he's as powerful as he seems, then he'll more than likely have his own mangekyou sharingan. but what will really determine what abilities his sharingan has are what kind of a person he is.

itachi, with his mangekyou sharingan, can go into the mind of the victum and torture them; kakashi twice and sasuke twice. kakashi first when he fought itachi after the chunin exams and then again in shippuuden when the team was trying to save gaara and itachi stalled the team
    I don't recall the Itachi clone even using the Mangekyou. That was just a normal Genjutsu.

he's been able to copy different jutsu and do them himself, but he's been using it aside from the mangekyou.
    Kakashi, Itachi, and Sasuke can all do this. Not just Kakashi.

then there's sasuke. weather or not he's got a mangekyou sharingan or not (chances are, no), he's displayed the ability to go into what has been called (by orochimaru), the "other dimention". this dimention is where sasuke fought orochimaru and was the place where orochimaru had done his soul transfering.
    What? Orochimaru brought Sasuke into that dimension. It had nothing to do with Sasuke's powers.

The abilities that Kakashi and Itachi display when they use their Mangekyou sharingans aren't just automatically given to them. They developed these Jutsu.

You have an interesting theory, just a few facts are wrong.

But I agree this is quite a possibility. Mangekyou sharingan itself doesn't come equipped with power genjutsu. It's just using the eyes, the user can stimulate a genjutsu to appear against the opponent.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Spade View Post
    You have an interesting theory, just a few facts are wrong.

But I agree this is quite a possibility. Mangekyou sharingan itself doesn't come equipped with power genjutsu. It's just using the eyes, the user can stimulate a genjutsu to appear against the opponent.
    I agree with Spades, the Mangeykou Sharingan is a unique weapon available to the Uchiha, and definitely the person who uses should produce somewhat of a different outcome when using it.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Also Itachi has another ability with the Mangekyou Sharingan, destroying thinks with a blast of the black flame.
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO

Every sharingan user can do the same as the other but here is what for he will train his sharingan. Kakashi has training it to copy every jutsu but he can see chakra color and past genjutsu with it (in movie 2 it was show too ). Itachi has training it for genjutsu but he can still do what kakashi can. Sasuke... now he not only analyse the jutsu but iven kast genjutsu with sharingan. Now the MS, kakashi is develope it, he has no jutsu with it when itachi has 2 ganjutsu type atack, and ninjutsu (black flames) + he blow orochimaru hand the same way that kakashi daidera. Next what it seems to be is amount of chakra given in it, when itachi close his eyes for 2 - 5 sec, kakashi mas close it and gatter chakra for much more time and its seems that the sharingan change his style because of super speed rolling the eye (if you see kakashis pills look like super rolling when he over it). Next it seems that kakashi cant control cuz its in develope or he dont have the right blood - if you have bad googles you dont see to good. Now hau he got the MS ? I think that he find that secret meting place in uchiha place, where he read the script where is you must kill you friend to obtain MS (im not sure that it was there ) and then he use raikiri to destroy it and ofte that script is another one where is hau you can get it without killing your best friend. Next theory is that kakashi sharingan was training for copy jutsu and was beetter than itachi and sasuke in copy so meyby he was able to copy some part of itachi MS (you can say that its kekkei genkai but kakashi heve the eye too )

im sorry if this is going of topic here, but i just wanna say something while we're talking about MS
    a lot of ppl are saying that kakashi obtained the MS from obito's death, since he was his best friend
    but i think it's bull, cos even if obito is kakashi's best friend
    kakashi did not kill obito himself, did he?
    and if tobi is obito, then that proves the point even more, cos if he is, kakashi's best friend is still alive

so either itachi was lying when he said, u have to kill your best friend, or kakashi has merely copied the MS and manipulated it into his own style

basically, i think kakashi's MS has something to do with the copying ability of his
    which might limit kakashi's abilities with teh MS, meaning...
    he can only use stuff that he has seen itachi doing...
    maybe not, it's just a theory. hehe

basically, i think kakashi's MS has something to do with the copying ability of his
    Once again, Sasuke and Itachi can both copy Jutsu as well. Not just Kakashi.

my theory on the ms wasnt that itachi is lying but that there are more ways like in a life or death situation like how the original s activates, killing your best friend just proves that you will do anything to obtain a higher power wich is kinda what a like or death situation calls for but maybe in that kind of situation only a genious ninja like kakashi would have enouth chakra left for it to activate.

also kakashi doesent use a jutsu with his ms he just uses raw power to attack maybe the scroll in the temple showed itachi how to use jutsu developed for the ms or somethin like that.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

Yes kendoki its true that they can copy but whe see that kakashi copy almost everey jutsu when itachi adn sasuke are able to see it weakenes for most part, its like in sport if you are good in soocer you are good on other sports but not that good as the one who training Volleyball (i mean in that sport) so as whe know kakashi copy more than 1000 jutsu, meyby the time skip iven 500 or meyby he allrady got 2000 jutsu so it means that he copy level of sharingan is the best copy sharinan in the naruto world but its only speculation.