Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    does sakura doesnt know naruto feeling already before the talk??

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    On topic. I don't think Naruto will ever get a relationship. At least not during the manga, maybe in an end shot. Naruto isn't a manga for boyfriends and girlfriends.
    yes i agree with this. and i hope it will stay this way..
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    +1 for the way you opened this thread.

But a bitch ain't one.

---

On topic. I don't think Naruto will ever get a relationship. At least not during the manga, maybe in an end shot. Naruto isn't a manga for boyfriends and girlfriends.
    i agree too

Naruto

I think alot of you are missing the point of her realization, im pretty sure Sakura just realized that she has been concerned about the wrong person for all this time and has caused Naruto pain because Naruto feels like he let the most important person in his life down and he just cant fulfill his promise to her and can't save his "friend". So instead of thinking all that negative crap about Sakura try to understand the difference this will make in their relationship. Oh and I don't know why people still think that Sakura loves Sasuke, read the manga, there are different parts where people notice Sakura's feelings towards Naruto, and not only that but when Sakura healed Hinata, Sakura looked dismayed that Hinata loved Naruto, anyone notice that, if she still was in love with Sasuke then why would she care what Hinata feels?

I also know this isn't a romance manga but I mean quit denying the fact that there is romance, I mean people keep saying "this is an action manga with no romance or love relationships" and yet the romantic parts keep coming on anyways.

Bottom line: NARUxSAKU!!!!!!!!!!! FTW

Sakura already knew about naruto feelings but ignored them and him, nothing is going to change, Hinata still has a chance. naruto will remember this,,, this scene
    Spoiler!

Yea seriously, even if Sakura does have feelings for Naruto, she didn't stand up for him when he was almost about to die, Hinata did. The person who cares about him the most is really Hinata regardless if Sakura also shares feelings for Naruto.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

ThE g0d Of s0uL s0cIetY APmugen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soniic View Post
    xD
    That Was A Little Harsh Don't Think?
    yea it was but im just thinking like what happened to kakashi, his entire team died exept him maybe the same will happen to naruto

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    Yea seriously, even if Sakura does have feelings for Naruto, she didn't stand up for him when he was almost about to die, Hinata did. The person who cares about him the most is really Hinata regardless if Sakura also shares feelings for Naruto.
    yea... i see ur point, in the past series, she would do that for sasuke in a heartbeat and naruto would do the same for her in a heartbeat. Altho, the whole hinata thing, i dont see it working out considering Naruto never has expressed feeling for Hinata, just sakura

EPIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    I really don't see how that matters. Sakura was actually being useful somewhere else and didn't have a Byakugan that could see the fight from miles away. In the end, Hinata only proved useful by killing herself, which is what a lot of people would say about characters like Bleach's Inoue or Busou Renkin's Mahiro,for example.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I really don't see how that matters. Sakura was actually being useful somewhere else and didn't have a Byakugan that could see the fight from miles away. In the end, Hinata only proved useful by killing herself, which is what a lot of people would say about characters like Bleach's Inoue or Busou Renkin's Mahiro,for example.
    Actually she was just standing around with a Hyuuga next to her giving her constant updates by the time Naruto was fighting Pain.

IMO Sakura has brought Naruto nothing but pain, whereas Hinata has done nothing but help him. Sure Sakura can heal him now, but I still think back to before Naruto fought Neji how it was Hinata who cheered him up and gave him confidence, I don't remember Sakura doing anything like that for him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    You people aren't falling for this again, kishi likes to mislead us by adding a bit of romance here and there. Just because sai told sakura how naruto feels doesn't mean she automatically loves him now, sasuke was and still is her first choice. Those are tears of guilt.

The only time people are gona hook up is at the end, well I pretty much gave up on believing in romance since kishi kicked hinata to the side, she didn't even get a "thank you" from naruto lol.
    i think you are right but as you know Naruto is based on Dragonball story!
    Goku = Naruto
    Vegeta = Sasuke
    Bulma = Sakura
    Chichi = Hinata!

Sakura's first choise was always sasuke lol! when she was akid she liked him more then Naruto. And she realized that Everyone in the village wants to fuck her! Loooooool