Page 11 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    It's the noob inside Naruto.When the noob took control of Naruto he became Baruto and when he saw sakura,he ran away saying:Naruto how u can be man?"Ontoppic:Hinata is going to watch Naruto for the rest of her life-no chance for her.

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodyjo the Great View Post
    baruto.......... lol who the fuck is that lol
    i think he meant burrito.

Quote Originally Posted by Akama View Post
    Goku = Naruto
    Vegeta = Sasuke
    Bulma = Sakura
    Chichi = Hinata!
    Chichi = Hinata?! What have you smoked? Chichi is bossy and self-assured while Hinata is a wallpaper!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavpal View Post
    Chichi = Hinata?! What have you smoked? Chichi is bossy and self-assured while Hinata is a wallpaper!
    naruto is nothing really like dbz in my opinion it doesnt really make sense to compare them

i keep hearing that naruto forgot about hinata's confession.is that 100%confirmed because in my opinion chapter 441 says otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by colombiankunoichi View Post
    i keep hearing that naruto forgot about hinata's confession.is that 100%confirmed because in my opinion chapter 441 says otherwise.
    He heard it. He might have forgotten about it since he turned 6-tails shortly after.

I think he heard it. He hasn't met Hinata yet 1-on-1. We'll see by then.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

does naruto forget hinata's confession?

i've already heard like twice that he forgot she said that she loved him.in my opinion i think he didn't because in chapter 441 he forgot that he unleashed the fox but remembered that hinata was still there and asked if he he had hurt her or the villagers.so i'm guessing if he remembered she was there he had to know the reason why.after he knew that he hadn't hurt the villagers or hinata he put his hand well actually fist to his heart and started crying.i'm not sure if its 100% confirmed that he doesn't remember or if its just a guess.
    does anybody reading this know?

I believe Naruto was more worried about Hinata's well being than her confession, especially since she was promptly wasted and 'killed' (that's what Pein wanted Naruto to think) right in front him. I'm sure he remembers Hinata's confession and when they see each other again, Naruto might bring it up. I wouldn't count on it though.

Where has it been stated he forgot anything? Maybe he just feels guilty or hasn't had a chance to deal with it. Just because that issue hasn't been dealt with yet doesn't mean it won't be later on, have patience.

It isn't that Naruto forgot.its just the timing isn't right for them. Besides I think Hinata needs to heal first before anything goes down. I don't think any question will be unanswered so we just gotta wait and see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    People should use some common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.