Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    I still have hopes that Tobi is Obito in a way and nobody can change my mind

taka released episodes 119-120 sometime yesterday
    quality is realy good as usuall

the links
    http://takafansubs.com/
    enjoy

No hotlinking, numbnuts. Link to the page and let people find the torrent. - thsv
    Last edited by thsv; 08-02-2009 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Read the rules

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    wow i am speechles..that was probably the best naruto episode ever- both of them - it was so epic - the manga was one thing but this was just so wicked - i loved when minato dropped the back pack and went behind that guy - even though it kinda copied byukua it was so cool - and obito dieing like that was such a epic way to go

yes, obito just entered my top 5 naruto characters as well - it would of been cool to see what kind of ninja he would grow into - he would of been really powerful
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

lol lot of ppl or whining about that minato didnt have any really good screen time,but ppl its a kakashi gaiden not minato gaiden sheeesh
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

It was pure awesomeness. Animation, chosen voice actors and the story telling. It was great.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    About the animation.. I was suprised that they animated it so good..! comparing to the weekly release of Naruto Shippuuden, this time they really put so much effort and time into the animation, it was just like old skool Naruto episodes

AND if you watch it at 720P release from TAKA,.. it's just like being at the cinema ;p because when I watched it on my full HD, it was GODLIKE!

( but still,.. was hoping more screene time for Minato )
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

WOOAAAAAAAAHHHH I just noticed something.......

Lately I just watch the stream version online but today I decided to DL the HQ version as well and noticed for one the intro is filled with clips from the Naruto Shipp Movie 3 .

However thats not what I was woahing about as I also realized the cruchyroll stream left out about 2 minutes of the opening sequence with the 3rd Hokage and the advisors.

Look what I found :

Spoiler!

Perhaps a hint of the 4th Hokages Stats altho the databook stats are based on 8 points and these only have 5 intresting all the same for those intrested in Stats.

Also I wondered if anyone who speaks Japanese can make out anything new in the info?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

@POW

Its about where I figured the 4th's stats would be. It'd be more of surprise if they were actually lower.

4th hokage is offically a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , anybody else shed a tear when obito died ?

Sig By Damon Max

You know I have to be honest after rewatching it in HQ and with proper subtitle translations it does seem alot cooler. Probably helps my expectations for new scenes not in the manga are gone.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you