Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Previously NarutoSageMode Sh_tHappenz's Avatar
    Wow very nice episode you got to love that Transportation jutsu.

Also just putting it out there, they should more gaidens like this one for example.

A Minato Gaiden and a Jiraya Gaiden

I was Previously that noob you use to pick on called NarutosageMode

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    But am I the only one who is a little bit dissappiointed about it.. I mean;

I excepted so much from the Gaiden, especially more SCENE PLAY with MINATO.

We didn't see him kill all those rock ninja's, also more from his Thunder God Jutsu..

for the rest, I loved the Gaides episodes.. Obito is just the man!
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    But am I the only one who is a little bit dissappiointed about it.. I mean;

I excepted so much from the Gaiden, especially more SCENE PLAY with MINATO.

We didn't see him kill all those rock ninja's, also more from his Thunder God Jutsu..

for the rest, I loved the Gaides episodes.. Obito is just the man!
    Nah I'm with you too I was expecting a bit more too I'm not sure if it was because I have already read it and knew what was going to happen but it was not as amazing as I felt it was going to be.

Maybe the idea of seeing the 4th animated for the first time added to my hype for this episode. Cause it was just ok too me not the omg this owns episode I was expecting.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Nah I'm with you too I was expecting a bit more too I'm not sure if it was because I have already read it and knew what was going to happen but it was not as amazing as I felt it was going to be.

Maybe the idea of seeing the 4th animated for the first time added to my hype for this episode. Cause it was just ok too me not the omg this owns episode I was expecting.
    That must be it. You were expecting the 4th to go all God Mode and blow up a mountain while he's wasting 50 random ninjas at the same time (lol). Well ok, maybe not that but something a little extra. Sounds like you guys got exactly what the manga portion of the gaiden gave us and nothing more. I can't wait to watch it.

Its exactly wat the manga gave us...maybe cept abit more of the 4th but yea the manga didnt show too much of the 4th either....but shit it was awesome..obito's death scene was played out really well great episode..

why r so many ppl asking for additional minato scenes? sure it would be cool but it could also totally contradict his actual abilities that mite be revealed in the manga. even the manga hasnt really explained the thunder god technique properly yet so it would seem abit out of order for them to just animate it at a guess.

on another note, is it just me or does the animation in the next episode look abit different? a new studio perhaps? it certainly looks good from the previews

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckster View Post
    why r so many ppl asking for additional minato scenes? sure it would be cool but it could also totally contradict his actual abilities that mite be revealed in the manga. even the manga hasnt really explained the thunder god technique properly yet so it would seem abit out of order for them to just animate it at a guess.

on another note, is it just me or does the animation in the next episode look abit different? a new studio perhaps? it certainly looks good from the previews

It's probably because they have many teams working on each episode, that's why animation changes from one episode to another...too bad most of the teams suck which results in crappy animation most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckster View Post
    It looked somewhat different and I can't think that they'll animate the forthcoming episodes worse than the previous, they've been really horrible to watch (Except from this weeks Gaiden ofc).

Quote Originally Posted by kzl1989 View Post
    [/B]

It's probably because they have many teams working on each episode, that's why animation changes from one episode to another...too bad most of the teams suck which results in crappy animation most of the time.
    yer that was exactly wot i was thinking but the animation in the preview looks kinda like a new style

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    liked them, but i was specting an introduction from old kakashi, like looking at the stone with the name of his friends and kinda thinking back.....
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!