Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    That was a great episode! I give 5 stars! It was nice to hear the voices of Obito, Rin, and the Fourth. Gonna watch it again!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

props to the group that did the animation, it was much beter than i expected and thankfully so!

there were a lot of details i hadnt noticed when reading the manga, besides the ones POW said, i also missed the seal traveling up the rock shinobi's foot just before Minato used his jutsu to appear beside him.

again, great episode!

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    Great episode, while people are complaining that we should at least seen yondaime in more action which i totally agree with by the way. Let's be happy we still got to see him take down the guy doing surveillance and stuff. Honestly obito dying was really sad. And does anybody else find it weird that both naruto and bleach came out with great episodes this week,coincidence?
    No, I bet Kubo and Kishi are like really good friends.

Can someone please upload it to megaupload?

Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Kakashi View Post
    OMG! Kakashi looks so small and young lol! Minato is hardcore! Omg these are by far the greatest episodes of naruto so far! Minato's space time jutsu rocks!!! kakashi reminded me of naruto trying to take the enemy out with one big powerful jutsu lol =) Orbito was great when he challenged kakashi and said the white fang was a true hero! The tag team fight betwenn kakashi and orbito against the earth ninja was sick, it was sick how orbito read and blocked the nin's attack agaist kakashi so kakashi could slice him up with his dad's blade! =) R.I.P orbito what away to go :( Omg seriously this has made me love kakashi even more than i already did! He rocks so much, When he first opened his sharingan eye! How many ninja's would run at multipul enimies to give there friend a chance to get away, he looked so cool when he has chidori and the 4th's kunia in his hands! So glad they made these episodes! Cant belive i worte so much lol =)
    Please stop calling him Orbito, it sounds like a spaceninja or something.

Great episode though, been waiting for this a loooooooooong time, I'm amazed they squeezed the entire story into 2 parts only.

Cockney Geezer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefano-kun View Post
    Please stop calling him Orbito, it sounds like a spaceninja or something.
    I agree, sounds like Magneto had a twin brother.

Well, we see the similarities of Rin and Sakura. Which goes to show that Sakura will end up as nobody just like Rin.

this was 50 times better than the shipuden episodes finally some old school naruto action/sadness

The Next Hokage The 4th Hokage's Legacy's Avatar
    Loved it. Finally got to see some anime action from my favorite character. I loved the scene where he dropped the back pack and got behind the enemy ninja before it hit the ground. O_O I was like wow!

Thanks to Gulley for the new sig.

Legacy of the 4th

Naruto For 6th Hokage 4ever

RIP Minato Namikaze: Yellow Flash: 4th Hokage

kakashi killed "mugen" in the last episode, yo. what's mugen doing in naruto anyway?

So it seems that not just Obito's right side was crushed, but his entire body since all the rocks fell on him later. This might alter the theories of those who believe you know what..can't say it here since this is anime section.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter