21 45.65%
  • Meh, I listen to a couple songs.

19 41.30%
  • No, I hate it.

6 13.04%
  • What's J-Rock and J-Pop?

0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Lyrics need to be comprehensible to me, and preferably good which rules out any bands singing in forrin lingo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    Yar I love it, mostly because I just love hearing japanese, it's lovely sounding language to me.

Favorite band would be IkimonoGakari, they're an Indie band with a tiny bit of bob dylan influence and the lead singer has a beautiful voice :3

Natsuzora Graffiti is one of their best songs imo, Link Here

I also love Kalafina and Hitomi Takahashi
    I find your sig disturbing. lol

And for J-music... I like their instrumental music, and soundtracks. That's it.
    I need to be able to understand what they sing. (So I can sing along, lol)
    ಠ_ಠ

Yes I enjoy j-pop and rock. I don't understand the words, but I still memorize the lyrics after hearing them so much. The Japanese language is beautiful to me, I love the way it sounds.

I'm exposed to it through animes, and whenever I heard an opening or ending song I like, I look it up and get more info.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

I really can't understand the Japanlovers.

- I'm a huge fan myself, I eat with chopsticks, watched countless hours of Anime and Manga... I love Japanese movies... But when you listen to a song "Because the language is beautiful" and stuff... I don't get it. :3
    ಠ_ಠ

Quote Originally Posted by Itsu View Post
    I really can't understand the Japanlovers.

- I'm a huge fan myself, I eat with chopsticks, watched countless hours of Anime and Manga... I love Japanese movies... But when you listen to a song "Because the language is beautiful" and stuff... I don't get it. :3
    Haha, well that's not the only reason I listen to it, just one of the reasons.

Basically it's pleasing to my ears, I enjoy the way it sounds.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Altho I dont know a whole lot of j-pop/j-rock outside of Anime Op/Ed and Video game songs but one of the best without a doubt is Asian Kung fu Generation. Some of the best Op in Naruto , Bleach and Full metal Alchmeist. I have heard some of the songs on thier CD as well they are really good.

Pretty much all the artist with Op/Ed for Naruto and Bleach are hip and up to date like Sabonmaster, Nobodyknows, Ikimonogakari, Nico touches the Wall, Beat crusaders and too many more to mention.

I have tons of other Anime music from shows like Claymore, Escaflowne, Evangelion, Mars Daybreak, Macross, Nadesico, Record of lodass War, Shadow Skill, Slayers and some other shows saved on my pc I listen to it all the time.
    Last edited by POW; 08-05-2009 at 08:00 PM.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

When I like a song that's not in English, I like to search up the lyrics. If I like the lyrics as well, then I like to sing it If I can. Some of the songs are too fast T_T
    Ships are safe at harbor
    But that's not why ships are built

Currently reading:
    Bleach - Fullmetal Alchemist - Psyren

The Next Hokage The 4th Hokage's Legacy's Avatar
    I love J-Rock. Sometimes I'd rather listen to it than the average American music that I always hear.

Thanks to Gulley for the new sig.

Legacy of the 4th

Naruto For 6th Hokage 4ever

RIP Minato Namikaze: Yellow Flash: 4th Hokage

Veteran Member
    I like some songs, but I don't really love it. The foreign lyrics don't really bother me, because, as Arisato-kun said, you can just look it up. UVERworld, Abingdon Boys School, and Yui are my faves.

Galneryus counts as J-rock?