Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fairy Tail Chapter 145 Discussion/146 Predictions

I Eat Manga released it. Pretty interesting development going on, right now.

awesome indeed

I kinda wished Angel was dead... I want Lucy to have her keys already lol.

Interesting development, is hot eye really changed or is he just pretending.... I wonder.

Midnight was awesome as usual, and everyone else wasn't that impressive against him lol.
    A pie in the sky?

lol gerard dsnt remember

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    All ive got to say is...............lucky natsu.

good chapter, now we know the connection between gerard and wendy. strange that he helped her back then, since it was after he already turned evil. and wtf, now gerard doesn't remember anything, except erza's name. and he's weeping for her help. oh how the drama, the sweet sweet drama...i like it...

anyway, midnight continues to own the other blue pegasus guys like their total chumps. i would have liked to see at least a glimpse of ren's air magic, the description of it sounded interesting...

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueDreamer View Post
    good chapter, now we know the connection between gerard and wendy. strange that he helped her back then, since it was after he already turned evil. and wtf, now gerard doesn't remember anything, except erza's name. and he's weeping for her help. oh how the drama, the sweet sweet drama...i like it...

anyway, midnight continues to own the other blue pegasus guys like their total chumps. i would have liked to see at least a glimpse of ren's air magic, the description of it sounded interesting...
    Remember that Mistgun got the same face as Gerard 0,0, that might have been Mistgun? or someone else with that face again -,-.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenIce View Post
    Remember that Mistgun got the same face as Gerard 0,0, that might have been Mistgun? or someone else with that face again -,-.

i doubt that was mistgun or anyone else. otherwise wendy would be confused about his name. she isn't, so the person she traveled with for a month went by the name gerard.

I liked this chapter. xD Been a while lol.

The interesting things to me:

- Angel missed... or did her stellar spirit miss on purpose? that is the question that first arose to me.

- Gerard and Erza... Does anyone else feel that they'd be perfect lovers too? ^^ They look so good together! I'd love a little romantic twist. Gerard and Erza vs. blaine and snakedude hehe.

- Midnight keeps on going, where will he end up? I'd say it's obvious he squares off against natsu.

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflame View Post
    - Midnight keeps on going, where will he end up? I'd say it's obvious he squares off against natsu.
    I want him to own Natsu and then fight Gerard to the death!!! But eventually kill Midnight, then die in Erzas arms and when he dies he dissapears and the other gerard copies (i.e. mistgun, and whoever else) get a power up because one of them died!
    A pie in the sky?