Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    i wouldn't be surprised if they made wolverine cast fireballs. Iron man is good.

Why isn't Wolverine rugged (no cool facial hair), are japanese animators afraid of rugged drawings?

"Little Dude, I was born to do this."

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Wolverine without facial hair!? You a phony! A big fat phonyyyy! I wonder if this will even have anything to do with mutants?!

Ironman is amazing in every way concievable. Spot on. Only a couple minutes and it beat the hell of that new one that just came out here in the states(the cel shaded one).
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

I would watch the Wolverine one, screw ironman...

first of all i saw you rate my awesome sig and he is not overated and screw iron man...nuf said
    Sig by:Jaiden
    Ava by:deadruthless

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by tatsukai1990 View Post
    the iron man one is sick, but the wolverine one is too off.
    even if it is an anime, they should keep the main characteristics of the character intact. the hair is wrong, and there seems to be a supernatural aspect to it. don't get me wrong, it looks sick, but its not wolverine.

i'll probably end up watching both
    Totally agreed about Wolverine but Iron Man was disappointing. Looks like they're introducing a totally new enemy or messing up/remaking an old enemy. Either way disappointing. But I will definitely at least give them both 2 epis before I decide.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageMode View Post
    . plus It dosent Look like its going into the storyline at all.

That's what I hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Wolverine without facial hair!? You a phony! A big fat phonyyyy! I wonder if this will even have anything to do with mutants?!

Ironman is amazing in every way concievable. Spot on. Only a couple minutes and it beat the hell of that new one that just came out here in the states(the cel shaded one).

Would much rather the American version. If that was from him just becoming IM Than they expect viewers to believe he was that good from the beginning??!!! He's a genius, but not necessarily a genius automatic pilot. But if hat is from a little ways into his experiences, than it seems interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by deadruthless View Post
    first of all i saw you rate my awesome sig and he is not overated and screw iron man...nuf said

You do have an awesome sig and I am doubt I will like the IM anime too.

thaTS FUNNY IN the ironman anime that villian looks just like the bad villian in o7-ghost

The Iron Man anime looks cool. The only thing I have to say about he Wolverine anime is that they should fix his character design since it doesn't look like Wolverine from the comics. Though, there are always anime versions of characters, so it's hard to draw marvel style, but still I think they can do better. Marvel has a good storyline, if they can do it in anime format, that's fine, but it won't really change anything.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Now that I think about it, wasnt Wolverine a samurai at one point? And that's why he was affiliated with Silver Samurai. Right?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Now that I think about it, wasnt Wolverine a samurai at one point? And that's why he was affiliated with Silver Samurai. Right?
    I can't recall him actually being a Samurai, at that point.

I don't know if Wolverine was ever a samurai since I haven't read any of the comics. I just watched the various X-men TV shows, but I do know that he did travel to Japan at one point in time.