View Poll Results: Toughest Childhood v2!

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nagato

9 12.50%
  • Rock Lee

2 2.78%
  • Gaara

29 40.28%
  • Sasuke

7 9.72%
  • Haku

5 6.94%
  • Naruto

4 5.56%
  • Itachi

14 19.44%
  • Kimimaru

2 2.78%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    I say sasuke. The closest person to him killed his entire family then showed it to him. I .can't see what happened to Garaa what could of been worse than this . He had everything then lost it, that is much harder than never having anything.

And i think the worst part about it is that it was his own brother than did it.
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    I say sasuke. The closest person to him killed his entire family then showed it to him. I .can't see what happened to Garaa what could of been worse than this . He had everything then lost it, that is much harder than never having anything.

And i think the worst part about it is that it was his own brother than did it.
    I guess that is kind of like never knowing love and having your father try to kill you for your whole life, while simultaneously having a demon eat away at your soul... kind of. J/K LOL
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Banned
    What are the age definitions for childhood in this thread?

THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    its defenitly a tough 1 to consider... would have 2 say sasuke. He had to go through so much pain over the fact that his entire family was slaughted by his older brother who he idelized as his hero and to see him killing his enitre clan would of been a devistating sight 2 see. Yet through him, his childhood was full of darkness and hatred over his brother and due to this , he souly only wanted vengence for what he had done. Secoundly, during the chunin exams with orochimaru wouldn't of been a drama as well at the time.
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

It would be Gaara and sasuke.

Gaara no one likes him ever since. thats why he loves himself more than anyone else.
    sasuke obviously, u will really be in trauma if you will see that your brother killed your parents infront of you.