View Poll Results: Toughest Childhood v2!

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nagato

9 12.50%
  • Rock Lee

2 2.78%
  • Gaara

29 40.28%
  • Sasuke

7 9.72%
  • Haku

5 6.94%
  • Naruto

4 5.56%
  • Itachi

14 19.44%
  • Kimimaru

2 2.78%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Now now, its not Kankuro's fault he has to raid the makeup cabinet for his traditional methods of the Puppet Master.

As predicted, Gaara would single handedly have the largest amount of suffering in his childhood. Family or not, his own father wanted him dead at one point.

Its been shown the most of Gaara's suffering, so natural there is overwhelming evidence that Gaara suffered.

Haku though shared a similar life, albeit less shown, when Haku's bloodline were hunted down. Mother killed by Father, Haku trapped and killed him. Haku assimilating into becoming a "weapon".

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    gaara without a doubt

Garaa and Itachi. I'd say Itachi wins slightly because Garaa at least had a chance to forsake his past. Itachi's past was so painfull he only escaped through death. Its hard but I'd say Itachi wins.

Its between gaara and naruto no dout about that, Both of there childhoods was bad but i just cant figure who's was actually worse
    ~Hatake kakashi, The leagendary copy ninja

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Sakura had the worst childhood. Everyone made fun of her forehead.

Joking aside, I have to say Nagato. Growing up in a war torn country, watching his parents getting owned in front of him, and then seeing his dog die. His life just sucks.
    yea dude, hes the only one on that list old enough to have lived through war (i think...) and he had to kill one of his two best friends.

2nd i would say was itachi
    I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

You all still have Zoidberg!

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    This is very difficult for me..

Gaara , Naruto and ofcouse,.. ITACHI.

The issue with Naruto is, that he didn't really knew the meaning of losing SOMETHING because he was from day 1 all alone. Naruto felt neglected by the villagers and didn't know why everybody hates him untill he was what, at an age of 10 -11 years old?

Gaara was from day 1 numer one priority who must die, because his own father and mentor wanted him dead. also his bijuu manipulated all the time + he can't sleep..

This is a fucked up childhood, but in the end.. when he was 12 - 13 years old, naruto changed him.

Itachi Uchiha discovered with his own eyes WAR when he was 4 years old. After that, his own familiy are MIND SICK to create a Coup against a village who provided them to live their peacefully. Itachi had to sacrifice two precious things what he loved so much; his village and little brother Sasuke.

Killing his best friend, his girlfriend, his dad and mam with his own hands for the sake of Konoha and letting his soul and heart behind with the Massacre and never ever been loved by anyone, untill itachi helped his little fucked up brother Sasuke from Orochimaru cursed seal..

at that moment; after so many years he could finally put a smile at his face and died for nothing if sasuke is going to be SOO FOOLISH till the end of the manga.

So this being said,.. it's between Gaara and Itachi.. so I choose Itachi, because he lost everything he had with the massacre.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

gaara then nagato then probably haku
    The best is yet to come...

C'mon people ...Nagato obviously wins this

*He lived through a ninja war
    *He saw his parents get killed
    *He buried his parents and set out to find food and shelter
    *For god sake his pet dog died lol
    *He had to steal food to eat

Well that's pretty much his child hood and his adult hood gets worser since he turns out to be a lunatic who wants to destroy the world for peace. Nagato wins this, end of story!

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    C'mon people ...Nagato obviously wins this

*He lived through a ninja war
    *He saw his parents get killed
    *He buried his parents and set out to find food and shelter
    *For god sake his pet dog died lol
    *He had to steal food to eat

Well that's pretty much his child hood and his adult hood gets worser since he turns out to be a lunatic who wants to destroy the world for peace. Nagato wins this, end of story!
    yep...there is no worse pain than having a mans best friend die in your arms
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    People should use some common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by xShAdYx View Post
    yep...there is no worse pain than having a mans best friend die in your arms
    nope nope..do not mess with that

dude...u shouldve had the ramen noodle guy up their
    his story is f*ckin sad..
    :(

btw, i voted gaara for crappiest childhood cause
    yaddayaddayadda blah blah blah,
    we all know why gaara had a sucky childhood
    no need to make points and set down facts