View Poll Results: Has your Parent or guardian ever left you Behind at a store?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 39.13%
  • No

13 56.52%
  • Left your Brother

0 0%
  • Left your Sister

1 4.35%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Left Behind

Banned
    I was left at Publix for no real reason other than my mom probably thought it was funny at the time. She claimed it was because I wasn't listening, but I never really listened anyway. I found out much later that Publix was a known hangout for pedo's.

I think one time, I was at the zoo, and suddenly I look at my sides and I was with a whole family I didn't know. It took some minutes to finally find my family.

Aside from that, I think I've never been left behind :S

when i was a little kid, i was left behind at home while my family went to six flags. it was like home alone, but only for a couple of hours.. scarred me for life

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    when i was a little kid, i was left behind at home while my family went to six flags. it was like home alone, but only for a couple of hours.. scarred me for life
    That sounds pretty intentional.

lol no my parents forgot me but when they saw that i wasnt in the van they came back.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

I was never left behind by my parents at a store, but as a Redneck we normally used the toy section of Walmart as daycare. I was with my friend, and we went lookin' for my parents. They would either come get us in the toy section, or wait up front for us. We go to look for them and don't see them in the food aisles, so we go to look out the front door. There was a group of Mexicans standin' there and then start whistling right when we come out. My friend notices, so we hurriedly run back into the store and hide behind a display so we can still see the front door. The Mexicans come into the store and start searchin' around for something. I figure we almost got abducted and were lucky they had their beanies blockin' most of their eyes.

Signature and Avatar courtesy of ImotoChan