View Poll Results: Has your Parent or guardian ever left you Behind at a store?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 39.13%
  • No

13 56.52%
  • Left your Brother

0 0%
  • Left your Sister

1 4.35%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Left Behind

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    My sister got left behind by my mom. It was right after she was born. My mom brought my brother and I into the store, shopped for about 15 minutes, then realized that while she had a 2 and 4 year old, she managed to forget her new born in the car.

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

I got left at Target when I was seven and had to go to the bathroom. Since I held it in for an hour I took a few minutes so they just left. Being alone in a store I just stole a toy bus to pass the time.
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

I wasn't really left behind, per se, but my mum forgot to pick me up from school when I was 8. I usually take the bus, but my mum told me to wait for her if it rains. As it was drizzling, I thought it counted, so I waited for her and missed the bus. Then the rain got heavier and my mum still hasn't shown up, so I started walking back home in the rain.

After covering two thirds of the way, my mum in her car pulled over next to me. She was worried sick but was surprised I knew the way home, for some reason. :3

Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    I wasn't really left behind, per se, but my mum forgot to pick me up from school when I was 8. I usually take the bus, but my mum told me to wait for her if it rains. As it was drizzling, I thought it counted, so I waited for her and missed the bus. Then the rain got heavier and my mum still hasn't shown up, so I started walking back home in the rain.

After covering two thirds of the way, my mum in her car pulled over next to me. She was worried sick but was surprised I knew the way home, for some reason. :3

Aww thats sad imotochan ;_;....

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    My parents were always trying to get rid of me. Even before I was born. The park, the store, it didn't matter, I was left everywhere. I'm like the disease ridden dog that always finds his way home.
    Forgive me for laughing....

Quote Originally Posted by Kushieda View Post
    My sister got left behind by my mom. It was right after she was born. My mom brought my brother and I into the store, shopped for about 15 minutes, then realized that while she had a 2 and 4 year old, she managed to forget her new born in the car.
    Well you know...the baby was new. Poor mom.

Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post

I'd have waited for the rain to let up. -_-'

I'm too cute to be left behind so no personal stories. But my mother told me that when her older brother pissed her off back in the day, she left him sleeping on the bus and got off at thier stop. She had all the money and it took him a while to find his way back home after the bus carried him away.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    I'd have waited for the rain to let up. -_-'
    It was getting dark. I had to either walk in the dark, or walk in the rain.

None of us 3 brothers ever got left behind anywhere.

Well, except for home. A soldier dad and a mom trying to run an upstart business does that. Made me learn how to cook rice and instant noodles while I was in the 4th grade.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    I remember i went to the flea market(7 yrs old), and I wanted to go llok at some toys(those fake DBZ ones) at my moms objection. She wanted to go look at clothes and that took fucking forever. So I ditched her and went to go look at toys. 15 minutes later im panicking looking for my parents, so I ask this dude(he owner of the toy kiosk) so I was crying all the way to the security thingie. I waited like 5 minuts, my pops comes and is like "WTF?". So when i get home, i get grounded, and to make things worse, my older brother kept teasing me of how that guy would have abducted me, kept me in a cage, and raped me lol. I was 7 at the time btw.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by zidane21ps View Post
    Not? But what if it's a super sexeh and hawt officer? Like the one in this clip:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVb_t_ao9gw

At 1:08 <3
    >_> ... yeah i guess i might have a lil bit fun then

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    IRC thread. Go to it. NAOWH!!!!!!!!
    its ok, saw it

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

This thread provides a small window to MrD's psyche

I now understand better the reason to all his anger towards the world

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona