Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    does anyone else think that nell just might be a vasto lorde she has the human body and a mask she could be like Hitsugaya Toushirou small with great powers and noone ever said vasto lorde had to be evil
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    does anyone else think that nell just might be a vasto lorde she has the human body and a mask she could be like Hitsugaya Toushirou small with great powers and noone ever said vasto lorde had to be evil
    Hollows are not bythemselves evil in first instance, but after they gain their own consiousness they mostly become evil..

Normally hollows are just trying to survive, by eating souls, as they have no mind of their own.
    Their lust for souls make shinigami think that theyre evil..
    But a mindless hollow is just like a animal whom needs to survive by feeding on other animals, but this lust makes them hunt for more and more and makes them evil because their lust is bloodshed.

After a hollow gains its own free mind, they resemble their human form before dieing. (at least i think so)
    This personality becomes mostly evil because their only lust is souls, battle and bloodshed, they also develop hate against shinigami and their own nature makes them evil.

hollows are just souls who couldn't handle themselves anymore and transformed into monsters..

ulquiorra imo isnt really evil, he's just a melancholic type that wants to repay a favor, or stays loyal for some reason.

Grimmjow is more just a dude who wants to battle, it's not like he wants to rule and kill everysingle living creature

Nell is a childlike arrancar, who has no signs of being evil...

most hollows are shown being evil, but in some cases you can't really judge them being evil, most comes out of hate for shinigami, lust for souls, and battle..

that's how it is imo...

i dont think nell could be a vastro lord i dont know if its just me but i just cant c her eating other hollows

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    are maybe nell is the only tru vasrto lord nell has gotten so far that she doen't have to eat anymore
    i don't think that's possible, since they have to constantly feed themselves to survive and not to degrade their hollow forms, this could also explain why there's such a small amount of vasto lordes, because they're constantly hunting for other vasto lordes...

it also seemed strange to me that grimmjow in his former hollow form as an adjuchas, had eaten 3000 hollows, together with his fraccion, so i guess there might be alot of vasto lordes because of the huge amount of adjuchas, but they get eaten by others very quickly since they evolved, since the vasto lordes need to feed on hollows of the same level.

I'm having mixed thoughts about Nell being an espada. Firstly I think it's awesome Nell is super strong I just don't want Nell to kill noitora. I don't know why I think that, I don't even like noitora.

Thanks for pics!
    O.o

Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Narhbos View Post
    Hmm the RAW came out rather fast this week but... YES! Finally a cool TWIST! Something unpredicted has occurred! Kubo has my attention back now!

Why do I get the feeling that Nell is something like Hanatarou or something and he shouldn't be overlooked at least in this Arc.
    Wasn't Nell a she rather than a he?

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    i don't think that's possible, since they have to constantly feed themselves to survive and not to degrade their hollow forms, this could also explain why there's such a small amount of vasto lordes, because they're constantly hunting for other vasto lordes...

it also seemed strange to me that grimmjow in his former hollow form as an adjuchas, had eaten 3000 hollows, together with his fraccion, so i guess there might be alot of vasto lordes because of the huge amount of adjuchas, but they get eaten by others very quickly since they evolved, since the vasto lordes need to feed on hollows of the same level.
    I totally agree with your explaination regarding the Arrancars/Hollows in the previous post. There is no "Right" or "Wrong" in Hueco Mundo. It's like the animal kingdom where the fittest survives. They submit to their instinctive need to devour souls and the strongest "eats" the weaker like in a food chain. However, I think once they reach Vasto Lorde level, they become stable and have no need to frequently hunt and only needs to consume when "hungry" or necessary. But, for a hollow to become Vasto Lorde, is no easy task and that is why Vasto Lordes are rare.

This is not confirmed however and with the introduction of the Hougyoku, it is open for debate whether the Hollow Cannibalism still exists... WOOT~ Soo many mysteries!

P.S. Maybe Nell IS a Vasto Lorde and uses her innocent charm to lure unsuspecting adjuchas and other vasto lordes into her innocent grasps before eating their guts out alive... BUWAhAHHAhAhaha!
    Last edited by Narhbos; 08-30-2007 at 12:35 AM.

KINGS-Of-A-Kind; The Baboon & The Panther

i think nell and wonderwyce are similar type arrancars, they pure evil, but more innocence in a way, i think tousen mentioned this about wonderwyce in a earlier chapter. Doesn't surprise that nell is a former espada, there could be more to the other desert brothers as well.

i hope ichigo's hollow comes out and starts raising hell!

hmmm..i think it will be a cool twist..but seeing nell in the chapters she has been...i can't think of anything that can make him a vasto lorde...but it seems like she is really at an arrancar level...and if its the case..how long does that aizen making arrancars already???
    "thy will be done"

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Kessiritzka View Post
    I totally agree.
    That's so lame... I really don't know what to say.

pfff i know what to say....."LOL"

haha it would be so funny if nell fights on almost even grounds with noitora......but i have a feeling grimmjow is going to get healed and help ichigo.....and will be just like the quincy where they start out fighting and turn into luvers