Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    im sure he didnt mean literally ''destroy the world''...

whoaa...
    so luffy already knew his brother was not really blood relative..
    and he also knew his was not blood relative brother is the pirate king son...

and more on that, Ace was one of the pirate lords contender! his power even equal with Jimbei! Wicked! i assume the other WB divisions commander also as strong as Ace, even better.. that will make the marines have a hard time..

i really hope Rayleigh will join the fights..

The way things are going now, I doubt Rayleigh will join in. I'm also a little dissapointed that WB has a DF ability. I mean I know it's one bad ass ability, it's just that I was expecting him to be strong through Haki and pure strength alone. I guess that says alot about how strong Shanks and Rayleigh are considering their Haki only users, and yet still stand at the top of the world.

So Whitebeard can cause earthquakes, sounds pretty cool.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Whitebeard is strong enought to "destroy the world" and he still isn't the worlds most dangerous man? Makes me wonder how powerful Dragon is.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    well, we all thought WB didn't have a DF, so what makes most of you think shanks and rayleigh don't have one? rayleigh probably doesn't, as he would have shown it during his fight with kizaru, but you never know.

Veteran Member
    oh my god, whitebeards a DF user. idk why i didnt guess it before, but an earthquake power.....epicness constantly from oda.

and shanks doesnt have a DF. he was renouned before he lost his arm apparently and up to that point we KNOW he didnt have once since he swam out to save luffy......

i wonder how strong aikanus going to be.
    Spoiler!

Pictures are out you can check them at Spoilers thread.

OH MY GOD THAT WAVE IS HUGE.

Quote Originally Posted by What Is My Name? View Post
    well, we all thought WB didn't have a DF, so what makes most of you think shanks and rayleigh don't have one? rayleigh probably doesn't, as he would have shown it during his fight with kizaru, but you never know.
    I think Rayleigh does... I've been wondering how he was able to connect with a logia user with ease. I mean, they called him the "Dark King" right? Maybe it's a hint.

Quote Originally Posted by demi007 View Post
    I think Rayleigh does... I've been wondering how he was able to connect with a logia user with ease. I mean, they called him the "Dark King" right? Maybe it's a hint.
    It was haki, remember sentoumaru? Luffy still got damaged by his punches and he said it wasnt a df so it must have been with use of haki.

I believe that Rayleigh is a really good user of haki, for i dont think he have any df powers