Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    I think Luffy knew he was not related to Ace, but he didn't know that Ace was Roger's son.

wel considering the spoiler that luffy told everyone in this chapter then yeah i assume he knew lol

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    wel considering the spoiler that luffy told everyone in this chapter then yeah i assume he knew lol
    I know that, I was responding to xioaxioa's post.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

I honestly couldn't care less whether Whitebeard has a devil fruit power, he's already displayed that he and shanks have enough strength to split the heavens while not fighting seriously.
    And not to mention he's a god tier awesome devil fruit power to boot.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    sweeeeeeeeeeeeeetness

wonder what akainus is then???????

My EYES ARE BURNING!!!! i have to ignor spoilers!! spoiling any surprises! =-(
    Last edited by echotraveler; 07-28-2009 at 07:57 PM.

I've only got one faggy phrase for that spoiler. O-M-G!!!!!

Uh......CRAP!!

Whitebeard is definitely no joke. Sure his display of power back when he and Shanks briefly clashed was no small feat (likely raw physical power and maybe Haki too), but him having Earthquake powers that also enable him to create tidal waves? Yikes!

Teach wasn't kidding when he said something about this being a show that will "rock the world to it's core."

oda certainly knows how to make cool characters look even cooler lol xD

i always thought that WB was a non-df user. however, it does suit him, the earthquake df. hopefully we'll see the capabilities of his df in the coming chaps.

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    what does this say about roger. the one who was stronger than one who can destory the whole world. Makes me wonder about what his possible DF was if he had one. I think he has one personally. The flashback with buggy where the crew never saw one before was probably early on in their voyage because of the fact they battled a random ship and as it's shown all the most powerful pirates just float around being lazy till they need to do something.

And i dont know why people are disapointed that WB has a DF. Devil Fruits are one of the things about one piece that makes it unique and one piece, so of course all the strongest people will have DF.

i also like how WB is a paramecia. proves you dont have to be logia to be the strongest
    Last edited by One Piece; 07-28-2009 at 09:15 PM.

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!