Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Naruto Shippuuden Episodes Dubbed

For those who would like to watch the Naruto Shippuuden episodes dubbed you can watch them here: dubhappy.com. The thing is they only have the first four episodes, but if you were waiting to watch the dubbed episodes you can go to dubhappy and watch the first four.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Thxs for the links but I'm gonna stick to the sub's lol you would think they would get new voice actors or give the current ones hormone pills to sound a bit older.

Lol they say A-cat-ski
    I say A-coot-ski

The say Sauce-sur-e
    I say Sa-sor-e

Bah whatever.......
    Last edited by POW; 07-28-2009 at 08:27 AM.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I say A-cat-ski o.o'

Anyway 2 years isn't that much of a time skip for a voice to change that significantly. Exception to that is maybe the voice breaking.

I have been waiting for this forever, i just wish there was a place to download it so i can watch it on tv.

Not bad to be honest. I still prefer the japanese dub.
    For me it's japanese > english > german when it comes to dubs.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Thxs for the links but I'm gonna stick to the sub's lol you would think they would get new voice actors or give the current ones hormone pills to sound a bit older.

Lol they say A-cat-ski
    I say A-coot-ski

The say Sauce-sur-e
    I say Sa-sor-e

Bah whatever.......
    um, I always thought it was A-kat-skay?
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Thanks, but no thanks subs are juuuuust fine with me. I don't want to hear "Nah-ROO-toe" or "Day-DAH-rah"

Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    um, I always thought it was A-kat-skay?
    I always say it like this: Ah-cots-ski. Basically I follow how it sounds in the anime :3 ... Still trying to figure out how to pronounce 'Amaterasu'

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Japanese "A" sounds like "Ah". E is "Eh". I is "Ee". O is "Oh". U is "Oo". Unlike English and most European languages, this never changes with the romanization.

So, Akatsuki is "A-Kaht-Soo-Kee". Or "A-Kaht-Ski" shortened (Like redstr... I mean Rift's pronounciation).
    Amaterasu is "Ah-Mah-Teh-Rah-Soo".

^^ Ah, thanks kuroihikari. I don't think anyone's said 'Amaterasu' in the anime yet. (haha, you remember my old name )

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    ^^ Ah, thanks kuroihikari. I don't think anyone's said 'Amaterasu' in the anime yet. (haha, you remember my old name )
    no big deal but,itachi said it in part one just the way kuroihikari pronounciated it.