Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    Great chapter!

Gama vs Riko is going to be some good stuff to see.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

CHAPTER 115

Enjoy peeps!

Great chapter and just exactly what I expected the first go between Riko and Gama. Next chapter we'll probably see Riko strike next.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Wanted Gama to let Riko take the 1st attempt. He's always going to his really strong opponents, It would be nice if they felt the need to confront him 1st. But every1 acknowledging Gama's growth was an "about time" moment. Expecting this fight to last at least 4 more chapters with both going back and forth with advantages. When he still eventually loses, don't see Riko's men adhering to his word though. They're probably more loyal to Jinsuke instead of Riko himself.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

CHAPTER 116

Enjoy folks.

Excellent chapter. Gama is going to block his attack somehow. But Riko is impressive.

CHAPTER 117

Enjoy the release.

Still looks like an even match to me but let's see what happens when Gama strikes back.

I kinda like riko more than the other baddies, gonna be a bit sad to see him go
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

^Was thinking that @ 1st also but these last couple chapters he keeps getting too cocky so still looking forward to his downfall. Although it's definitely a shame that we never got to see his more perfected end result of his swordsmanship. Do believe it would have rivaled even Jinsuke and the future Gama if he could have truly perfected it in terms of his speed and fluidity like Gama. Except, guess there will always be some1 with that 1 unpredictable move that kills you.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

This manga owns! Really, I am thinking to put it on number one of my list.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Just caught up with this Manga , it reminds me of rurouni kenshin, I pretty really like it *o*

CHAPTER 118

CHAPTER 119

Here's the link to the last two chapters. Waited till Vortex Scans brought out there versions since Dragonfly scans versions had bad translations.

Pretty good chapters though. We get a flashback of when Riko choose to join Jinsuke in his endeavor and Gama and the others when they were younger. Riko giving up I didn't see coming, though I do predict Riko might re-join the Ogame school.